FE ideas for older kids/teens

Gottwins+one

Earning My Ears
Hi!! I'm just trying to gather some FE ideas for older kids/teens... Something that they would like that isn't boring or too childish! Any ideas?! Thanks!! :earsboy:

For girls- lip gloss, small bottles of hand/body lotion, shower wash, nail polish/gems. Don't know what teen boys would care to get.

boys - keychains, pocket tools or even pocket manicure set, things to fiddle with, like a small rubiks cube, including those ones that are 2x2 cubed (instead of the traditional 3x3). Chocolate, candy, caps, if you want to splurge, magnets, pens, flashlights

Not sure what your budget is but I know lots of people do earbuds for older kids/teens.

are small water guns allowed, because I could see boys having a blast with those?

For girls: a pair of cheapish flip flops
In general: goggles, mystery pins, tsum tsums, puzzle erasers, chewing gum

Sunglasses for all, kids & teens.
On my cruise the kids, tweens & teens loved them and used them. My kid always looses his, every single trip so I figured it must happen to others

Pick up generic sunglasses (got ours at target $1.00 each) red or black for boys pink or white for girls. I glued a small Mickey Ears (sticker type bead) to the top corner rims or arms, that I got at Michaels.
Best of all it's fun, useful and easy to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter