FE Gifts in Carryon for plane or checked luggage?

gretchnh

Mouseketeer
Hello all! We're participating in our first FE in 10 days!
Have a couple of questions after I read through some of the threads.

I have all of our FE gifts in one suitcase. This suitcase is the size that I could carry it on the plane, which is what I'd planned on doing.
But then I read somewhere that you need to check the bags because of the contents; candy, etc.

Is this true? It's just something that I figured I'd carry on all along.

Thanks!!
--Gretchen in Ks.

I have all of our FE gifts in one suitcase. This suitcase is the size that I could carry it on the plane, which is what I'd planned on doing.
But then I read somewhere that you need to check the bags because of the contents; candy, etc.

Thanks!!
--Gretchen in Ks.
I would call the airlines that you will be flying or i would check TSA websight. I would check it every few days *** the date for the cruise got close. in this crazy world of secuirty something that would be allowed today may be allowed the next. sorry i couldn't give you anwser. have a greta cruise

We bring chips and candy on the plane every time we fly. The only thing they would make you check it in for is if you have bubbles or swords or anything like that because it violates the carry on rules. HAVE FUN ON YOUR CRUISE!!!

Thanks!!
--Gretchen in Ks.

The 3 cruises I've done FEs on, I packed our gifts (candy included) in our checked bags. No problem.

I think the only reason for them to be worried about whether they are in the carry on is that any food items need to be in original, sealed packages. If they've been opened, they're not allowed on.

:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter