Fax number for inventory control

Flagger

DIS Veteran
I keep reading people who faxed inventory control. How do you do this? What are the advantages of doing that?

the advantage is that you can put in a request for a room or category that you want on a sailing that is not yet available for booking

they have requests for the Walt/Roy suites out to 2035 supposedly

Bump...anyone? Come on guys...please share this #. I'm seeing many of you have faxed so you must know the #. Please. Please. Please. :love2:

FAX NUMBER: 407-566-7739

I think if you do a search, you can get the number too! Good luck. Lisa

Thank you! :love2: Now, to decide what summer weeks I want to try and get ahead of the game. ha ha. I guess it all depends on the itinerary too, but alas I just want to go! ha ha

Thanks from me too. We are only three and don't think we will have any problems getting the stateroom we want for December 2007. We are not suite people, well we are, but we would rather spend that money at the parks or on shore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter