Favorite WDW Restaurant...

momofboyz3

DIS Veteran
:mickeybarSooo anyone have ONE must do restaurant!!!!! We are foodies to the core & love trying new places.
BUT... Our must do believe it or not is GFC! It was such a fantastic break from MK. We did RD to Wishes. The Restaurant was so relaxing & quiet. My boys ordered: Salmon, Lobster Burger & another burger. The service was great as the server brought my little guy a bowl of watermelon upon his request. After we walked around the grounds loved it!!! Sooooo your turn... Whats your favorite & why????

We have only been once...but our favorite was sanaa. Beautiful resort and my son loved the animals. We shared the bread/dips and then my son enjoyed the adult lamb shank while I felt the kids shrimp and apple slices left a little something to be desired. My son is such a foodie and was not happy with the kids meal selections. Next time we will not be doing the dining plan. Lol
Aaaaaaahhh!!!! That was such a challenge my youngest was a "child" so he would get the child's menu and end up eating my stuff, because we are all foodies!! Now we will all be "adults" and I'm thinking of grabbing the DDP again.
Sanaa is one place I would love to try ~ sounds yummmmy!

For us, it's Biergarten--we love it there! The price is reasonable (well, for Disney!), the buffet has a good variety, and the entertainment is lots of fun. We even enjoy chatting with the strangers that are seated at the table with us--it can be pretty interesting to talk to folks from different places. It's also fairly easy to get an ADR there on short notice, since it's not one of the places that books up quickly.

We have two...Ohana and Cape May Cafe. I love the island getaway feel of the Polynesian, the food is always great, and they really do make you feel like family. We love Cape May because we can put away a ton of crab legs, all the other food choices are always good too.

Though there is no menu, we LOVE the food and entertainment at Hoop-dee-doo. We've been to Disney sooo many times and have only done this once. Honestly don't know why it took so long to go; but we already have our reservations for Thanksgiving week! We also MUST do 50's Prime Time and Liberty Tree. Liberty Tree wins out this year for Thanksgiving day dinner!!

Ohana
Tusker House breakfast and lunch
Crystal Palace any meal
Cape May Breakfast
Garden Grill

For QS, our favorite is Columbia Harbor House

So, if I really had to choose just one....I guess I would say Liberty Tree Tavern. I know that's a strange choice, but they have this melt in your mouth pot roast on the lunch menu that I can not get enough of. Honorable mentions go to Teppan Edo, Kona Café for breakfast (mmmm.....macadamia nut pancakes) & Via Napoli. My DS & I actually decided the other day that on our next trip we must have pizza at Via Napoli at least twice.

California Grill for me all the way! I was so impressed with everything: food, service, location, decor. I definitely plan on booking multiple ADRs there for my next trip.

Our must do from last trip was T-Rex (not really Disney) it was so much fun and some of the best food of our trip. I also thought Sci-Fi Drive-In was a lot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter