Favorite vegetarian dishes on the dream?

Do they use vegetarian cheese? Also, do they use vegetable stock for non-meat soups? I guess tho' after 30+ years of not eating meat I'm probably better not knowing sometimes?:scared:

Disney doesn't put meat stock into a soup they say is vegetarian. :)

As for cheeses, I don't know, but if I'm dining out I just don't think about it. I haven't been able to go vegan, so I just deal by ignoring. At home, of course, I read ingredients; so I just live as though the chefs are reading ingredients to that extent as well. :)

Disney doesn't put meat stock into a soup they say is vegetarian. :)

As for cheeses, I don't know, but if I'm dining out I just don't think about it. I haven't been able to go vegan, so I just deal by ignoring. At home, of course, I read ingredients; so I just live as though the chefs are reading ingredients to that extent as well. :)

I think this is a wise way to go. I also rely on the chefs knowing what they're putting in the veggie dishes!

Having meat stock won't kill me if I don't know about it .. morally it may, but physically, it won't. I'd prefer to know it's not in there, but I go with the thought of if it's got a V by the side of it, they've made it without meat stock.

I love mushrooms luckily so tend to have mushroom this, mushroom that then mushroom this again!
Last cruise, they offered to make me a mushroom lasagne .. it had 2 mushrooms in it and a ton of aubergine ... eggplant for you guys! yuk yuk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter