Favorite time/day to do Palo?

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
We are on our first 7 night cruise... and probably our only so I would like to try and experience as much as we can. so I have some questions on Palo...

Favorite time to go

Favorite day of the cruise to go (we are doing the special western cruise)

Why do you like to go to Palo

Is it worth going

I forgot... is there an extra cost associated with Palo???

TIA!

Palo is very nice. Some people will say it is a not to be missed. I wouldn't go that far but we have enjoyed it. It is the one place on the ship where you can get a table for 2 and have an adults only dinner.

There is a charge for brunch, tea and dinner at Palo.

Brunch and High Tea are only available on sea days so are more limited.

Dinner is available every night.

When we do dinner we prefer to go on formal night since we are already dressed up.

We love High Tea and Brunch and only have those booked for our May cruise.

most people like to book right before sunset, so they get a view of the ocean, and also the nighttime aura, i guess.

makelab said:
most people like to book right before sunset, so they get a view of the ocean, and also the nighttime aura, i guess.

Great idea,what time would sunset be at?
Thanks!

Had the brunch on the 4 day Caribbean (on our day at sea). It was excellent. $10 extra charge per person was the cost.

If you don't want to do all three, I would do at least the brunch. It was excellent.

I'd also say if you only picked one (brunch, high tea or dinner) I'd go for the brunch. Of course it's more causual than dinner...but I felt the options and menu items were better. Well we just enjoyed brunch.

Of course dinner is great also. The choices and menu itmes are great also..I'd agree with the above poster with...picking formal or even semi formal night for Palo because your already dressed up.

We did Palo for dinner on Friday night (the last night) on our last cruise...and it was a real nice way to end the cruise. Of course we missed our dinning room hosts that evening..but it was a relaxing good dinner for our last evening onboard.

How do you know when you are booking online, which night is formal night?
Going on the Western 7 day. Anybody know the answer?

Thanks ;)

When we were on the "western" last year, formal night was the first "at sea day" or Monday. We went to all three (brunch, tea and dinner), and liked brunch best, followed by the dinner. The personal service is even better than the regular servers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter