Favorite table service meals that are "easier" to reserve?

Gentry2004

DIS Veteran
We don't need (or want) AYCTE or Character dining. We love Sanaa and go pretty much every trip. Other than that we don't have any must do's and end up eating a lot of quick service, which frankly is usually pretty good.

Any suggestions for table service places you like, maybe that are a little under the radar?

We had quick going to Mama Melrose's several years ago due to quality and service issues. We went on a last minute trip in May and decided to give it a go again. Plus it was easy to get day of reservation and surprisingly it was a good meal. The service was quick and efficient and the food was very respectable.

We love Spice Road Tables in Epcot. Walk up only, inside and outside service, small plates. We also like HBD Lounge in HS, outside small plates. The Fountain in the Dolphin is pretty good and they don't require reservations. I've had pretty good luck getting last minute ADRs at the France TS in Epcot. We pretty much just look to see what is available day of while walking around the parks and go from there.

Ale and Compass at The Yacht Club is one of my favorites. They are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, so if you are looking for a mid-day break from Epcot or HS, this is a good option.

Three Bridges at Coronado Springs has join walk up list option . It was our favorite meal this trip . The corn dip was so delicious! The ahi tuna poke bowl was the best thing we ate all trip . It is instead of the salmon poke bowl . The server said they replaced it with ahi tuna . We can’t wait to go back for it !

Don’t forget the churros !!

We love Spice Road Tables in Epcot. Walk up only, inside and outside service, small plates. We also like HBD Lounge in HS, outside small plates. The Fountain in the Dolphin is pretty good and they don't require reservations. I've had pretty good luck getting last minute ADRs at the France TS in Epcot. We pretty much just look to see what is available day of while walking around the parks and go from there.
Since when was Spice Road Table walk ups only?
We've always done ADR there, as recent as Memorial Day
Granted we don't do them more than a day in advance but not ever walk up

Shula’s is excellent and usually has availability. Same with Tiffins.
Tiffin's has gotten harder to find we've found. Typically we can get it at least once a trip but it's not plentiful like it once was. Folks have gotten wise to it

Tiffin's has gotten harder to find we've found. Typically we can get it at least once a trip but it's not plentiful like it once was. Folks have gotten wise to it
Tiffins is an excellent choice!

If
Since when was Spice Road Table walk ups only?
We've always done ADR there, as recent as Memorial Day
Granted we don't do them more than a day in advance but not ever walk up
If you check now, you’ll inly find walk up. Not sure when it started.20087F4B-5B32-4EEE-94B3-B0DFEC41B145.png

Another vote for Tiffins I still see it often same day, I see one for today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter