Favorite smaller shows

Moxiepup

Mouseketeer
Most everyone is familiar with the big shows... Wishes, Fantasmic, Festival of the Lion King, the various parades, etc., but what are some of your favorite smaller, lesser known shows? I've been looking at my Lines app and seeing all these smaller acts that I'm not as familiar with and was wondering what ones people might recommend. The sort of thing that you might want to enjoy while grabbing an ice cream or drink, and taking a time out for just a little bit.

It looks like there are numerous smaller acts in each park. Please name the ones in each park that you really enjoy, and tell a little about them!

My favs aren't in the park. On the Boardwalk at night you can usually catch a magician and/or a juggler. In Disney Springs there is entertainment abound. Especially after 6 pm. Just walk up and down the strip there and you're bound to walk into many a musician playing or Irish dancers at the Pub.

Epcot still has a few here and there like the jugglers in France & the trash can musicians in Future world. Love the music at AK at the entrance of Africa area.
MK - I love to watch the flag lowering ceremony in the evening. It usually makes this US native tear up everytime.

Voices of Liberty
Dapper Dans
Main Street Philharmonic
Flag Retreat
Finding Nemo Musical
Drummers in Japan
Are the Jammitors still around?

Hands down the best small show is Yeehaw Bob @ the POR resort! Caught him on our last trip and will make a point to never miss him again!!

Flights of Wonder, a bird show at AK. Excellent show; very entertaining and educational at the same time.

I just remembered another one, although it probably doesn't even count as a show. I love being at Beaches and Cream when someone orders the Kitchen Sink. They flash the lights, parade the Kitchen Sink all around the restaurant while giving the spiel (I almost have it memorized, but not quite). At least everyone in the restaurant knows to yell "A whole can!" when she says it has a whole can of whipped cream. A little thing (the show, not the Kitchen Sink), but I love it!

I LOVE Voices of Liberty - a must do for me :)

I also like the daytime Castle show. It's a new one now so I'm excited to see mickey's Friendship Faire.

My favs aren't in the park. On the Boardwalk at night you can usually catch a magician and/or a juggler.

8 years of annual Disney trips and I still haven't managed to be on the Boardwalk in the evening. Hoping to fit this in this year!

The little light parade on the Bay Lake is cute if you can catch it. I love the drummers in Japan and the acrobats in China at WS and can not walk by the act near the entrance to Safari in Africa at AK. I've managed to catch DeVine twice at AK, so cool.

Not sure if it qualifies as a "show" but the movie in One Man's Dream in DHS is one of my favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter