Favorite Servers on the Wonder

We were on the 3/27 Wonder cruise and had Aaron from the Phillipines as our Server and Claudius from India as our asstnt Server. They were FANTASTIC with our kids! (little kids/teens/tweens), and our food allergies and one picky eater. They made the kids laugh, and remembered all their likes and dislikes, and brought us extras even to try. We LOVED them both!!:thumbsup2

Our server was Vijay from India. He was awesome. :thumbsup2. He kept us up to date on the latest info on the ship, things to do, shortcuts to take, and wanted us to eat double portions of everything. His assistant, whose name I can't remember, was equally awesome. He had all these mind games and puzzles for us to play. The kids loved it. :goodvibes

We had Balwan from India on our Hawaiian cruise. I would like to request him for our WBPC in May and I just can't remember his last name. Can someone help me? Thank you!

We just got off the Wonder. We had Anthony from Jamaica as our server and Jimi from China as assistant server. They were great! We didn't have any kids in our party but some of the other tables did and they did a super job with them.

Sayad from Istanbul and Ron ( head Server) from India great team..and loved them and so did the kids, we had them for Alaska 2011, MR and Hawaii..LOVE Sayad.

BTW - to the person that asked: I am "special" and GF - the kitchen was great, and ( that is why I am friendly with the Head Servers) oversaw the food prep of my food and made every meal special..

We had Balwan on our Alaskan cruise in Aug. He had just a couple of cruises before his holidays. He was talking about going to another ship after his break. I can't remember which one.

Our assistant server was Beata from England. She was so quiest at the start of the cruise but really chatty and friendly after a few days.

We were at a table for 8; the 2 of us with 2 groups of 3. We were all around the same age group. It was a great group. We had happy meals; friendly table mates and servers.

Brenda
from MB

dittybop said:
Just off the Wonder and loved Zaldy and Jenny! Awesome for us and our 5 kids!

I have had Zaldy on two 15 night cruises. He is great. I hope he is on the WBPC in May as I am going to be requesting him.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Just got off the Wonder last week. We had Wayan and asst server Melchor and they were awesome. Even my 13 yr old who hates everything liked them enough to ask if we ever sailed again if we could request them.

Anyone on the Wonder recently have Selcuk in the MDR or Palo? I haven't heard from him since Christmas and hope that means he's back on the ship after his vacation. He's awesome!

Roman from the Ukraine is on now, and he was am amazing asst server!

We had Roman last Spring on the Magic and tried to get him again over the summer. No one seemed to know where he was. going on the Wonder in March would love to have him again.

On our Wonder cruise Jan 14-19 2013 our Server was Hans from South Africa. Assistant Server was Xaviar from France. Both were fantastic! At Palo we had Sasha. He was also fantastic. Sasha even asked us if we had any dietary needs or food allergies that needed to be addressed. We did not, but I am positive that he would have done all he could to make sure they were addressed.

On our Sept/12 cruise our server was Eddie and his assistant was Milton. They were so friendly and good to our kids. We were very sad to say good bye

Just back from wonder. We had Richard (France) as head server but didn't interact with him. Our server was ok (cant remember his name now) from India. He kept on bringing an extra plate of food of something we didn't order so we would try it. And on the second to last night he asked if we were catholic and gave us some web site address... Two things I don't talk to anyone about is politics or religion... Politely put it away and to the trash later went. he did take the hint i was not going to talk religion. Kind of ruined it for me. He was doing a great job up until then... So over all, came down to just ok. Kids did like him tough...

But, our assistant server was Tita (Hungary). She was amazing! We all loved her and look forward to request for her when we cruise the wonder in the future (hopefully).

We just got off the Wonder 2/16. Our server was Madara from Latvia and the assistant server was Konrad from Poland. They both were great every evening. We were two families with three kids at our table. The kids loved them as they would joke around with them, and the adults as well. They would both have a conversation with you and we found out some interesting things about each one of them. Their lives as dining staff and living conditions onboard make for some hilarious conversation! I would definatley request them in the future on upcoming cruises.

Thank you guys! I am sure we will have an amazing time regardless, however it is always nice t have recommendations . I truly cannot wait for this cruise ;) every review I've read it's awesome but I was hoping to get the names of those servers that went above and beyond ;) thanks for those names ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter