Favorite Servers on the Wonder

Popovich

<font color=green>I can't stand to be so close to
We will be going on the Wonder for the first time in April.

Just curious if anyone has any favorite servers. We are cruising with another family and it’s their first Disney Cruise. We’d like to request a server team that would be memorable and fun for the kids (all tweens and teens) :goodvibes.

We’ve had some great servers on the Magic that really made our trip special. It would be nice to share that experience with our friends on the Wonder.

Any thoughts are appreciated!:):worship:

Zaldy! He's from the Philippians. My wife and I had him for our honeymoon cruise on Nov 14th. He's been with the ship for 10 years, he joined the team a year after it debuted.

Ali (head server) was a delight. Princess Judy (server) was super. DO NOT call her "Judy." It is "Princess Judy." Kidding....but she's really fun and joked a lot about how she "could" be addressed as "Your Majesty," etc.

Wayan was our server from our Christmas cruise that we just did and he had a total of 9 of us, including 4 girls ages 7, 7, 5 and 4. Even did some magic tricks. Orlando was the assistant server. They always made sure that the girls were served quickly and that we were always able to get them out to the kids club so we could have our dessert and coffee in peace (!). One of our girls really only liked the "flat bread" and always brought her some.

Have fun!

Sarah

Good question. With the Dream coming online now it will be interesting to see how Disney has moved people around with all the new hires they have had to bring on board. We had Mehmet and Damien (from Turkey and Poland respectively) at the end of August. We never got into the discussion regarding the Dream although it would be great to see them again when we go back this August. They were both great with our girls but it is DCL and you would expect the service to be fab. Was not disappointed.

Tobias and Cipri!!!! They were fabulous!!! Even my teenage boys thought they were cool!

We were on the Dec 12-16th Disboards PODcast cruise. We had Gordana from Croatia, as our server. She was wonderful. Did her jon excellently, and was wonderful to talk to each evening. Very engaging and thoughtful. Alan was our assistant server. He presented a couple of issues with his drink refilling tasks, but was for the most part a good server. We didn't have any children or teens at our table so I can't speak to how they would handle them, I'm sure they would be wonderful and professional. I will say that Alan spent time at the table flirting with the three women that were there. We were at a six top. He was fun and funny. I will certainly miss them on the west coast.

Mike

I'm pretty sure server Alex Ocampo is on the Wonder right now but not sure for how long. We had him on the Magic in 2008 and requested & got him again in 2009. He is fantastic!! From what I understand he has a request in for the Dream so I am hoping that gets granted before we cruise in March on the Dream as I want my sister to meet him, but please check when u get onboard the Wonder to see. If he is & you have the privilege of having him as your server please tell him Pam from NC said hello!

We had Mladen from Bosnia/Croatia, sorry can't remember exactly, on the Wonder as our server for our B2B last year. Did an excellent job.

We will be going on the Wonder for the first time in April.

We’ve had some great servers on the Magic that really made our trip special. It would be nice to share that experience with our friends on the Wonder.

Any thoughts are appreciated!:):worship:

Servers from past cruises on the WONDER. If you should get LlOYD or BANJO , you will be in great hands , these two servers are ''TOP SHELF". :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thank you everyone for the great information!

We are really looking forward to our trip!:goodvibes

As mentioned below Alex is the very best server on the Wonder... He will be a head server one day so get him while you can... he has a new asst server who is also gaining a lot of attention (Jen)... good luck!

Thanks again for all the feedback!

Just one question, are Alex and Jen the same as Alex Campo and his asst server?

Glad to see that Josipa also had two recommendations!

Thanks so much! :goodvibes

We had Wayan, as well... he is wonderful! I have requested him again for our March cruise, I hope he hasn't moved...

Our favorite server for the Wonder was Sean at Palo. We had him on both our cruises and he really made the experience for us. Does anyone know if he is still on the Wonder or moved to elsewhere?

Our servers were Deniz from Turkey and Zoe from Autralia in Nov. 2009. They were SO amazing. Attentive, very concientious and went over and beyond to help us w/ our autistic toddler. They were trying everything to make it so I could at least stay for dinner and after the first night where I did have to leave, they were successful enough along w/ our ideas to be able to keep me in the restuarant and I DEARLY appreciated all their kind and thoughful efforts! I'd LOVE to hae them again. Zoe was one that doted on us the most and make ME feel so much better ans she kenw I was supremely stressed out by our toddler. I couldn't possibly say how much they mattered on our cruise.

I'm blanking on our Palo servers name (it's on the tip of my tongue, it was semi short.....ugh! :headache:) but crimeny, he RULED! We requested him the next day for our brunch as well. I don't know if they all are form France but he was. He had a wife and daughter back home. How the CMs do it is beyond me. Being away from loved ones for months on end. I know we pay handsomely for Disney parks, resorts and cruises and ya now? I don't begrudge one single dime of it. It requires a lot of saving on our part but I think what I get i return is beyond measure.

Made was our server on the wonder, and he was amazing..I have pics somewhere.. Ill see if I can find them..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter