Favorite quiet area on the Magic

dtk07

Mouseketeer
Doing a cruise on the Magic soon.

One of my favorite memories from my Wonder cruise was sitting on deck 4 lounger overlooking Nassau with a Kalik beer just taking in the view and sounds of the port just before heading out.

What some other public areas on the Magic that are good for a quiet place to take in the atmosphere of being on the boat? The secret deck 7 deck is no more, correct?

I really enjoyed sitting in the cushioned porthole right outside Keys before dinner. I could hear the music from Keys and also watch the ocean pass by.

Our veranda is the best spot on the ship for us to relax, read a book, sip a glass of wine, and enjoy the sounds of the ship moving through the water. BTW: both chairs are taken !!!!!

Doing a cruise on the Magic soon.

One of my favorite memories from my Wonder cruise was sitting on deck 4 lounger overlooking Nassau with a Kalik beer just taking in the view and sounds of the port just before heading out.

What some other public areas on the Magic that are good for a quiet place to take in the atmosphere of being on the boat? The secret deck 7 deck is no more, correct?

I like the chairs by the windows in the Promenade lounge, although depending on the time of day that location can be busy/noisy.

The outside aft deck on 10, behind Palo, can be nice and breezy.

The are comfortable chairs in both Keys and O'Gills that are by the windows also.

We did the Fantasy in April and were really big on the "Bon Voyage" bar in the atrium (people watching) and the comfy chairs next floor up on the balcony (ground zero for unannounced character encounters). Anything like that on the Magic? Preferably with smart cocktails and comfy chairs?

We did the Fantasy in April and were really big on the "Bon Voyage" bar in the atrium (people watching) and the comfy chairs next floor up on the balcony (ground zero for unannounced character encounters). Anything like that on the Magic? Preferably with smart cocktails and comfy chairs?
Not directly on the atrium, but the Promenade Lounge is open to the passageway there. You can people watch there.

There are a few chairs on deck 3 and 4 there.

You know, somehow I never made it to the Cove Cafe my entire trip last time. Maybe I'll have to explore that area a bit more.

It was our most relaxing area too. Those sofas facing the water. Not inside the Cafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!