Favorite Quick Service

Aletha

Earning My Ears
I think I've figured out what Table Service restaurants we will be eating at, but now I'm thinking about QS restaurants. What are your favorite QS restaurants in each park?

MK- BOG lunch (make an ADR)
AK - Flame Tree BBQ
Disney Springs - Wolfgang Puck Express - this is BY FAR our favourite quick service in all of Disney:cloud9:

Mk, Columbia house, upstairs ...people watching while enjoying my qs lunch ( I LOVE their tuna sandwich)
A fav of mine!

Same as above at Epcot-Tangerine Cafe
MK-also Columbia Harbour House
AK-Pizzafari. The main reason it beats Flame Tree BBQ is that it's indoors and air conditioned!

So, I was looking for a Mexican restaurant and Pecos Bills sounds like it gets the best reviews. Is there any where else that has better Mexican? San Angel has gotten such bad reviews. If not I think it will be Pecos Bills for MK
Flame Tree for AK
Epcot will be hard to choose!
What about HS?
The good thing about QS is you don't have to make reservations! (Aside from BOG, but we'll be having dinner there)

So, I was looking for a Mexican restaurant and Pecos Bills sounds like it gets the best reviews. Is there any where else that has better Mexican? San Angel has gotten such bad reviews. If not I think it will be Pecos Bills for MK
Flame Tree for AK
Epcot will be hard to choose!
What about HS?
The good thing about QS is you don't have to make reservations! (Aside from BOG, but we'll be having dinner there)
I like the QS in the EP Mexico pavilion better - the food is tastier plus they serve margaritas. With that said, I do also enjoy Pecos Bills, but it's more like a Moe's to me (bigger portions but not as flavorful).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!