Favorite quick service restaurants for lunch and dinner? (And least favorite)

disneydan55

Earning My Ears
We are heading to TDR for four days in late May and would love some suggestions for quick service restaurants. Any place you really enjoyed or any place you think we should avoid. Any type of food unless exclusively seafood (not one for seafood pizza!!). Your feedback would be appreciated.

Disneyland: Grandma Sara's (especially with the windows overlooking Splash Mountain), Queen of Hearts' Banquet (although this can be "slow" service due to crowds) and Hungry Bear (good sized Japanese curries, but a popular place for locals to nap).

Honourable mention: Camp Woodchuck (haven't tried it myself, but it looks great).

DisneySea: Vulcania, Miguel's El Dorado and Casbah Food Court. But, DisneySea really shines with its table service restaurants, especially Magellan's and Ristorante di Canaletto.

The waffle chicken sandwich at Camp Woodchuck was surprisingly good. One top for eating at TDR, definitely go get food early before the lunch and dinner rushes. We got our food at 10:30am and while we were eating, we watched the lines get longer and longer. For dinner, we were eating at around 4:30pm.

The same also applies for the popcorn buckets, go get a bucket first thing if you want one, otherwise the lines will be super long. I also just noticed they started selling a few select buckets at the Bon Voyage store, so you can get it there and use the voucher in the park.

TDL: Gramma Sara's! OUR FAVORITE, especially with the "Special set" meal! It came with a chicken, rice, veggies, soup, drink AND dessert for around $15us/cad. Super great food and super neat to eat inside Splash.
-Queen of Hearts is worth if for the experience, thought it was a little overpriced, but would probably go back
-The Tomorrowland restaurant is where you'll find Mickey Shaped burgers & chicken nuggets, tastes great, super cute to look at, lol. This was usually our lunch/dinner while we waited for the parade!

TDS: The place inside the Arabian Coast! AMAZING curry, definitely would have eaten there more than once
-There were 2 places on the Medi Harbour that were pretty good, both Italian inspired!

Sorry I suck at remembering names, lol!

Also be wary that breakfast is pretty limited to find, though there is a waffle place just off Main Street that is delicious! (we found this a problem since we would eat at our BnB when we got up around 5, so it was usually snack time by 9am, lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter