Favorite Pools (Davy Crockett's is closed)

Chevy

Mouseketeer
We're staying at Davy Crockett ranch for a second time this June with 7 and 9 year olds. Unfortunately their lovely pool is closed. But it says we can use any other hotel pool (except Disneyland Hotel), including the new Villages Nature. Has anyone been to Villages Nature? The pictures on their website aren't very clear. It looks pretty elaborate though. Just not sure how crazy crowded it is. We're debating if we should go there or one of the other Disney hotels. We haven't been anywhere but Davy Crockett, so I'd appreciate any suggestions. Last time we were there it was 44 deg C, so the pool was a necessity :)

From the pictures I've seen I'd definitely be sampling villages nature!
Any news on what the DCR refurb will entail?

The SL, HNY and NPB all have indoor and outdoor pools. The SL has a slide and is probably most fun for children. The NPB has a big boat and fountain feature inside and a huge outdoor pool if the weather is good.

I don't know what the refurb entails, but I will post back after our trip if I find out. Thank you marcpsych and micksn for the very useful feedback!

From the pictures I've seen I'd definitely be sampling villages nature!
Any news on what the DCR refurb will entail?

The SL, HNY and NPB all have indoor and outdoor pools. The SL has a slide and is probably most fun for children. The NPB has a big boat and fountain feature inside and a huge outdoor pool if the weather is good.

Just got back. They were replacing the roof of the Davy Crockett pool. The person at the front desk said some of the wood was rotten and she was not aware of any changes being made to the actual pool.

FYI, the pools at Villages Nature were fantastic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter