Favorite park!!!

KTBelle3

I Love Disney
What is your favorite wdw park. Then tell why you like that park and what your favorite ride or rides are in that park.

I like magic kingdom because it has the best ride. My favorite rides are splash mountain, space mountain, and thunder mountain!!!!:cool1:

What is your favorite wdw park. Then tell why you like that park and what your favorite ride or rides are in that park.

I like magic kingdom because it has the best ride. My favorite rides are splash mountain, space mountain, and thunder mountain!!!!:cool1:

Magic Kingdom is my favorite Walt Disney World Park because that's where the magic starts, right? <3 I love Magic Kingdom because it pulls you into the magic and it is a park made for every age. My favorite rides are Splash Mountain (the hill I just love! Make sure to check out Splash Mountain facebook page) it has some people riding it. (the brown haired girl in the second row is me!) Space Mountain, (because of the thrills and hills) and Thunder Mountain (because of the hills and desert-feel!)

We r a lot alike! How old r u? I turned thirteen two months agO!
:)

My favorite park by far is epcot! When i was younger though it was Magic Kingdom lol.

Epcot because I used to love doing Kidcot, and I find walking around the UK pavillion funny, as that's where I'm from... although the fish and chips are pretty authentic :D Test Track is my fave ride there, but we usually do Kim Possible/Agent P instead :D

Epcot because I used to love doing Kidcot, and I find walking around the UK pavillion funny, as that's where I'm from... although the fish and chips are pretty authentic :D Test Track is my fave ride there, but we usually do Kim Possible/Agent P instead :D

Epcot, totally. I just love listening to the music as you walk around. Love it! And my favorite ride is Spaceship Earth. Another amazing thing about this awesome park is World Showcase. That park is just so awesome!

Its a tie between DHS and AK. They are both great parks for a teen with my runner up being Epcot! At DHS: ToT, Rock n rollarcoaster, Toystory Mania
At AK: Expedition Everest, Kilomagaro Safaris, Nemo musical, Flights of Wonder

My favorite park is Magic Kingdom because of all the magic. My favorite rides are Big Thunder, Splash Mountain, and Space Mountain. :cool1:

Epcot!!!! I love to travel. I also love innoventions. But my favorite ride is Soarin. I have ridden so much that I have the whole thing memorized.

:tinker:I can't choose between Magic Kingdom and Epcot! I love Magic Kingdom for all of the great rides (fav. Haunted Mansion or Splash Mountain) and I love Epcot because the World Showcase is ahmayzing! and I love Mission to Mars and Soarin'

I like Magic Kingdom. It's the most magical place of them all, to me. It really encompasses all of that Disney magic and culture. My favorite rides are Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean, but my favorite thing to do in the Magic Kingdom is probably just walk down Main Street, especially at night!

I like Magic Kingdom because i get those classic experiences there, that pay tribute to Walt Disney's concepts and designs.

The Magic Kingdom is my favorite for a lot of reasons. Mainly one of the reasons is because most of my favorite rides are there. It feels the most magical of all the parks. All my favorite parades and stuff take place there as well. I like all the parks though.

fireworkC said:
Definitely Magic kingdom! I'm spending my birthday in magic kingdom!

You are so lucky! I could never do that until I leave school. (Mine is Oct 1st- a week today... EEEEEEP!)
Definitely get an ADR at an MK or MK resort restaurant to celebrate;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!