Favorite Outdoor Relax spot

branv

<font color=blue>The safety feature in my parents
Seems like there are plenty of places to just sit and mellow out up on the decks: the pools, the secret decks, etc. Was wondering what everyones favorite relaxation spots are on deck and why: view, quiet, location, etc?. This vacation is allllll about the relaxing for us :sunny:

Besides the adult pool, lounging about...Deck 4, the chairs are super-comfy, and there is total relaxation with a book there.. :goodvibes

Another vote for Deck 4 deck chairs!!! Nap time here I come!

CBEB said:
Another vote for Deck 4 deck chairs!!! Nap time here I come!

Deck 4 chairs also...but if anyone happens to be on the same cruise as me.....they're horribly uncomfortable and you should pass them by! :rolleyes1

Definately Deck 4.....

Here is a pic of my friend fast asleep on the Deck 4 chairs.....and the other is the view from my Deck 4 chair I had one sunset....it was just beautiful seeing the sky change colors....

deck4chairs.jpg

445455305abmFSW_ph1.jpg

MJ

DH and I both vote deck 4 too!!!
It is a family tradition to get at least one good nap there, each cruise.
It's the most comfortable chairs on the ship.

Deck 7 is very private, but the chairs are not comfortable, of course the more of you who go there, the more room for us on deck 4!!

Have a great cruise,
mom x4,grandma x4

I would have to say it's a chair on my own balcony and a glass of wine.
As for up on deck , one of the tables outside Cove Cafe with an ocean view.

mom x4 said:
Deck 7 is very private, but the chairs are not comfortable, of course the more of you who go there, the more room for us on deck 4!!

On the Magic last week, they had the deck 4 chairs on the "secret" deck 7 aft ... PERFECTION!! :drinking1

Mark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter