Favorite Names eta: The Baby's here!

I have a girl and a boy and I LOVE my daughter's name.
Occasionally, when I see her name on official documents and stuff, I congratulate myself again for having such excellent taste. For real.:rotfl2:
I don't love my sons name as much, but I do very much like it and I think they go well together.
They are Julia and Matthew.

I like the name James a lot for a boy. It's actually Matt's middle name(my husband's first name).

Actually this is a front and center thought for DH and I right now as we are expecting our first.

Girl - Noelle Abigail
Boy - Leo Felix

Noelle was our girl name for both of my boys. Such a pretty name! My son has an "N" name, though, and I cringe at same-letter-siblings, so I could never use it now, lol. My own hang up, ha ha!! Love Leo, too!!!

Matilda Grace

Josiah Timothy

Josiah has been one of my most fave names when we were naming our boys. I don't remember why we did not go with it. I still love it!

girl - Evangeline (yes, because of Princess and the Frog. no, i am not embarrassed by this)

boy - Henry

My 2nd DD would have been a Bradley Joseph if she was a boy, and I still love that name.

If I had another girl she would be a Samantha Lynn
(The reason for this is because me and DD#1 have a name that starts with S and my DH and DD#2 have a name that starts with K, so I would need to keep the trend going)

(My friend has a DD named NOEY and I love that name)

Congrats OP on the birth of your grandson!

Hope Mom and baby are doing well.

I'm a fan of using family names to honor a loved one. I like that Sylvan is uncommon and sounds very distinguished.

I just had a baby girl a month ago and named her Felicity Grace so I am partial to that name. For a baby boy I like the name Caleb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter