Favorite hotel brunch?

ColoradoLime

wait awhile between eating and goat staring
Looking for a great brunch at one of the hotels. I'll be doing a 10k during Marathon Weekend and really want to refuel after the race with a giant amount of food before I pass out for a nap.

What would you recommend?

My favorite resort breakfast/brunch is probably at Topolino's (Riviera Resort). It is pricey and a character meal but you can order more than one entree as well as more of items and the food quality is outstanding. Another recommendation is Ale & Compass at the Yacht Club. They have a buffet option and the way it works is you order a single entree from the menu but then have access to this all you care to enjoy buffet of "sides" that includes fruit, pastries, yogurt, granola etc. The buffet option is only ~$5 more than if you just ordered the entree by itself and is a really great value. A&C also tends to be calmer and might be a nice spot for post-race relaxation. I think the 10K is on a weekday during marathon weekend but if a Saturday or Sunday there are also great options for brunch in Disney Springs (Wine Bar George, Homecomin', Boathouse, Raglan Road etc.). Good luck with the race!!

Like others, Boma and the AYCE skillets at Whispering Canyon first came to mind.
We’ve done both Boma and Whispering Canyon within the last 3 months.

The all-you-care-to skillets at Whispering Canyon tend to be traditional American breakfast food. We enjoyed the biscuits and gravy the most. We also had a nice server there, one that reminded us of what Whispering Canyon was like before Covid.

Boma is probably the best buffet at WDW but I think the last seating is 10:55 am. Since the OP is running a marathon, I’m not sure they can get to Boma on time.

We are looking forward to trying Olivia's this trip. My wife wants the Crab Cake Benedict and I can't wait to try the Banana Bread French Toast. We always do WBG brunch as well. Wasnt a fan of Homecomin brunch. Everything we have gotten just seems so greasy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!