Favorite Grocery Store (not delivery ...I will have a car and plan on stopping on drive from MCO )

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
In Sept I was shocked to see the McDonalds and Goodings by Saratoga Springs were closed. I used to make quick stops there or at the Winn Dixie down the road. And that McDonalds saved me a bunch of times with one of my twin. We are doing a 7 day trip without the boys. So It will only be DH & I. So I don't need BJs or Costco this trip. Where do you usually go to shop for your groceries??? Thanks for the help!!:blush:

We often go to the Publix that is located sort of behind Animal Kingdom Lodge
14928 E Orange Lake Blvd Kissimmee, FL 34747-8210

There is also a Target right across the road (from Publix):
3200 Rolling Oaks Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747

And, there is a giga-zillon restaurants over in that area, too!

Where will you be staying? For our Bay Lake Tower or BWV trips, we usually go to the Winn Dixie by SSR. There is also a Publix more convenient to BLT on the other side of MK.
If you’re staying in the AKL area, the Publix as already mentioned, along with just about everything you can think of along that whole area.
If staying at BWV or BC or RIV there is also a Publix in Celebration. That is an easy stop from the airport.

I have been doing the Publix on Universal Blvd on the way in Lake Cay Commons. It was the one recommended by the driver we use.

There is a liquor store right there as well so we get everything we need!

In Sept I was shocked to see the McDonalds and Goodings by Saratoga Springs were closed. I used to make quick stops there or at the Winn Dixie down the road. And that McDonalds saved me a bunch of times with one of my twin. We are doing a 7 day trip without the boys. So It will only be DH & I. So I don't need BJs or Costco this trip. Where do you usually go to shop for your groceries??? Thanks for the help!!:blush:
Publix. The one Sandisw mentioned is the one we go to. Very convenient and on the way to WDW from the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter