Favorite Disney resort restaurant?

Wookiecookie

Earning My Ears
I’m going mid October and unfortunately the last time (not my fault), I was unable to visit any resorts. This time I’m making sure I am but what are your favorite restaurants that won’t break my wallet too badly?

Favorite QS in Resorts

Geyser Point - WL. Decent burger and great drinks at bar
Capt Cook’s - Poly. Check the current menu some surprisingly good entrees even if you need to put two together to make a balanced meal

Favorite non signature TS in Resorts

Sebastian’s - Caribbean. Lovely menu even if the oxtails are gone.
GF Cafe - GF. American entrees, bright locale.
Boma - AKL. Loved by many for the buffet.

Hmmm.... one that wont break the wallet? Not sure there are any! But, reasonable with very nice atmosphere is Grand Floridian Cafe.
Ale and Compass is a good option too, but I like the atmosphere at GFC better. Just brighter and happier :) A&C is pretty dark, like the Wave at Contemporary if youve ever been.

Most inexpensive is probably Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club. They only serve burgers/sandwiches/ice cream, but they are all very good.

Not sure if it will be up and running, due to it being a buffet, but Boma at AKL is always good too, at a reasonable price.

Those are my wont break the wallet (too much) resort table service restaurant picks! You can always pick any restaurant and just order drink/appetizer or dessert and coffee too. All deluxe also have QS/lounges (apps and drinks) Polynesian has the pineapple lanai outdoors for an ice cream/dole whip. Hurricane Hannahs by the BC/YC has cold sandwiches/specialty drinks. Contemporary has Sand Bar grill by the pool, available to anyone, for just a burger/hotdog! Boardwalk Bakery had cold sandwiches/pizza. You could check out the Boardwalk Inn, BC/YC/Swan/Dolphin while there and end up at Beaches and Cream to go for an ice cream :)

Whispering Canyon Cafe at WL and Boma at AKL. Can’t speak about cost but those are our favorites. We have only done WCC for breakfast and love Boma for both breakfast and dinner.

I’m going mid October and unfortunately the last time (not my fault), I was unable to visit any resorts. This time I’m making sure I am but what are your favorite restaurants that won’t break my wallet too badly?
Sanaa during daylight - to enjoy the animals.

Resort is best resort-viewing at Disney.

Boma at AKL is open and I would highly recommend it! Trail's end at Fort Wilderness is open, currently being served family style instead of a buffet, but is getting great reviews and you can't beat the pricing! Both of these resorts are an attraction in their own right!

Sanaa & Kona--- we love Boma, but it gets pricey

Best restaurant - Sanaa (food & ambience) and Beaches & Cream (ambience)
Best buffet - Boma
Best bar - Trader Sam's Grog Grotto
Best fancy restaurant - California Grill, although Topolino's is on my list & we'll be going there for BOTH breakfast & dinner on our next trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter