Favorite Dish You Can't Find at WDW

Oh Kay!

DIS Veteran
DH and I love linguini with clam sauce; one of us always order it when we eat at or order from Italian restaurants. I thought at least one place among Alfredo's, Tony's and Mama Melrose's would have it, but no luck. It's one of the reason we haven't eaten (and probably won't) at any of those restaurants.

Do you have a favorite dish that you can't find at WDW? Tell us, and maybe we can petition Disney to include them in their menu.;)

Kay

There's no Thai food that I recall anywhere on-site. I'd love a dish of Pad Thai or a good curry.

At Boma I wish they would include some spicy dishes from Ethiopia. Yes, they can be very hot but many of us like hot spicy foods. All they would need to do is post a warning for those "cautious" diners. Disney can be too timid sometimes with hot and spicy offerings.

Margie, Wolfgang Puck has had Pad Thai on their menu. My son has ordered it there more than once.

I've only had dinner at Boma once but didn't find any spicy hot dishes (or temperature hot either:confused: ) there. That would be a good addition.

Very good question! For me it's lasagna. Yes, they do have it at Alfredo's in Epcot but I've been there more than once and found it mediocre and service inconsistent. They used to have a very good lasagna at Mama Melrose's but it has been off the menu for some time :-( If anyone knows of any at WDW let me know!

I agree with Margie -- WDW needs some thai food. I think a nice bowl of tom kah gai or a spicy jungle curry would be wonderful after a long day in Epcot.

Try Palios at the Walt Disney World Swan for Linguini with Clam Sauce. As for Pad Thai, Wolfgang Puck recently took it off the menu (it was one of my favorites!). I also wish there was a great Thai place on Disney property.

Try Palios at the Walt Disney World Swan for Linguini with Clam Sauce.

Thanks, laurens mom! I found out that it's also availabe at Portobello Yacht Club. Unfortunately, I've already made all the dinner PS's for our December trip, and can't cancel one without messing up my other plans.:(

I've always wanted to try PYC though so it goes on top of my list of restaurants to try for the following trip.:D We will be staying at YC and will venture to S/D to scope out Palio for future visits.

Kay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter