favorite desserts?

My husband would probably tell you to try almost anything at Beaches and Cream located at the Yacht & Beach Club. Years ago he used to work there so he would promote the ice cream there over anything else! :)

Some of my faves:

Chocolate cannoli cake at Mama Melrose
Carrot cake cookie from Writer's Stop in DHS
Almost anything from Karamel Kuche in Epcot Germany
Strawberry shortcake from Sunshine Seasons
Chocolate mousse parfait from Flame Tree BBQ was surprisingly good
A good old chocolate dipped banana from the frozen treat carts anywhere is always a favorite

ZEBRA DOMES!!!! They are my favorite. You can get them at Boma or the Mara at AKL. worth the trip over there.

Rose and Crown: sticky toffee pudding lived up to the hype

'Ohana: bread pudding

Starring Rolls Bakery: chocolate peanut butter cupcake

and my *absolute* favorite...

Teppan Edo: chocolate ginger cake

The O'hana dessert is the BEST thing I've ever had. I was SO full after the meal and was going to pass on dessert- one bite and I could not stop myself from eating the whole pineapple sponge cake thingy. OMG it was good, it's been almost a year since I had it and I can still taste its sweet goodness

disneydee6 said:
How 'banana' tasting is the bread pudding? Some in my party don't really care for bananas...

The banana is in the sauce. It comes in a separate little pitcher that you can pour on if you want. I really didn't find it to be overwhelming with banana flavor myself. Yummy!

I have a sweet tooth too and love the different desserts at Disney. Here are my favorites from the different parks (you will notice that I have a major soft spot for ice cream :love:)...

MK:
- Dole Whip Floats
- Swirl ice Cream Cone from Aunty Gravity's in Tomorrowland
- Cotton Candy from the Confectionary

Epcot:
- The Chocolate "Moose" from Le Cellier
- Profiteroles from Chefs De France
- Cloudberry Horn from Kringla Bakery in Norway Pavilion
- Chocolate Moose from the French bakery
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream in a Waffle Cone from the Fountain View Cafe in FW
- The Caramel Cream Roll and the chocolate/caramel covered strawberries from the Caramel Shop in Germany

AK:
- Swirl ice cream in a waffle cone from the Anandupur Ice Cream Truck (not far from EE)

DHS:
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cone from Hollywood Scoops
- Frozen Chocolate Covered Bananas
- S'mores Dessert from 50's Prime Time Cafe
- Hot Fudge Sundae from Sci Fi
- Chocolate/Peanut Butter cupcake from Starring Rolls Cafe (DH is in love with the Napolean there)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter