Favorite CS at Animal Kingdom

MJMcBride

Barely lost is barely found
I was curious as to what everyone's favorite quick service at DAK is. My choice is Tamu Tamu

Flame Tree BBQ for us too- but we like to stop at Pizzafari for breadsticks as an afternoon snack!

We seem to split between Flame Tree BBQ and Pizzafari. Just depends on what we feel like and where we are when the hunger pangs hit.

I have to say I think the quality at Flame Tree has gone down. It still good but it used to be my favorite in any park along with sunshine seasons

It is still perhaps the prettiest

Flame Tree BBQ for us. My girls and I really like Pizzafari as well, but my DH has never tried Pizzafari because he's always opted to eat at Flame Tree because he likes it so well. If you're not a fan of BBQ, the turkey sandwich at Flame Tree is delicious. I tried it for the first time this past summer and was pleasantly surprised. Love the cranberry mayo spread they put on it! It was a lighter lunch that still left me very full.

Pizzafari for our family! Love the fresh pizzas and salads...kids just adore the mousse cups...hubby and I love the a/c!!! :)

I really like the Flame Tree BBQ because it is different than most other CS at the other parks. The ribs were really good that I got there. I was very pleased. :thumbsup2

cajunprincess said:
I really like the Flame Tree BBQ because it is different than most other CS at the other parks. The ribs were really good that I got there. I was very pleased. :thumbsup2

Try the tandoori chicken salad or beef pita at Tamu

Yak & Yeti here
love all of it
boys eat it better than the cheesebugers or nuggets

Flame tree for sure. The seating is beautiful and if you go all the way back there is an awesome view of Everest.

Flame tree for sure. The seating is beautiful and if you go all the way back there is an awesome view of Everest.

Although the food quality has slipped IMO, the seating is great here. Look at each pagoda, there is a different predator/prey combo in each. Its a hidden gem

For me I don't even have to think on this one; it's Flame Tree BBQ all the way. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter