Votes: 2 6.9%
  • None at all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of them; I AM THE NIGHT

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Similar to the X-Men poll, this time focusing on the Caped Crusader!

I am the weirdo that liked the 'nipple suit' batman movies. Batman Forever is my first choice. That soundtrack.. MMMMFFF!

The 89 movie made me fall in love with comic books.

From the list, the '89 Batman, but overall, Mask of the Phantasm - it was animated but it did get a theatrical release. It's still the best Batman film ever made!

While I love '89 Batman in general, I was not a big fan of Nicholson's Joker. I had to go with Dark Knight. Mask of the Phantasm is a very close second, though.

For me it has to be the Christopher Nolan / Christian Bale Batman Trilogy. I love everything from the story line to the details to the overall look and feel of the films. Also these 3 films were the main reference points for Gotham TV series.

The Tumbler is also my favourite Batcar, it was so cool to see it in real life at Warner Bros Studios Tour in Burbank, LA.

It will be interesting to see the direction of the next Batman film with Robert Patterson. He will always be Edward Cullen to me, so I'm hoping the Batman film will be a big enough storyline so that we only see Bruce Wayne and not Edward Cullen.

The one I love is when Batman was Michael Keaton and Prince sang thru the whole thing. :love:

I remember when Michael Keaton was cast as Batman. I was skeptical, but he proved me wrong. Loved him as Batman.

1966 is the only one I ever saw.

794.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts