Favorite Band/Artist??? :-)

Disney-Obsessed

The more you like yourself, the less you are like
I was just curious, what kind of music do you all like? Favorite artists? Bands?

I like a lot of rock! Parachute, Coldplay, Daughtry, Switchfoot, and Mumford & Sons are some of my favorite bands. As for solo artist, I love listening to John Mayer, Matt Nathanson, and James Morrison!!! :-)

omg, I've loved Switchfoot since 5th grade. Lately I've bee listening to a lot of Sucre, Brooke Fraser, Mat Kearney, Canon Blue, Augustana, Copeland, and Keane.

omg, I've loved Switchfoot since 5th grade. Lately I've bee listening to a lot of Sucre, Brooke Fraser, Mat Kearney, Canon Blue, Augustana, Copeland, and Keane.

Actually, I had just recently started listening to Switchfoot! My cousin's brother-in-law let me look through his cds, and I just so happened to grab Switchfoot's! I've been hooked on their music ever since! Mat Kearney is genuis! :-) Have you ever heard of the group Needtobreathe??? I've only heard their song "Something Beautiful", and I definitely recommend it! :thumbsup2

One Direction, Maroon 5, The Wanted, Fun., Glee (mostly Kevin McHale, tbh), and Neon Trees are the groups I listen to the most.

As for artists, I like Andy Grammer, Gavin DeGraw, and Bruno Mars.

Linkin park, maroon five, the wanted, stuff like that. But linkin park is my fave!

Well, there's this one band which I currently love to death that you guys have more than likely never heard of called The Posies, but you might of heard these songs if you've ever had Vista.

But other than that, I love bands like The Beatles, Jukebox the Ghost, Maximo Park, No Doubt, Lily Allen, Ellie Goulding, The Disciplines, Ken Stringfellow, Jon Auer, The Decemberists and Phoenix.

EDIT: Aww, how could I forget the music in the disney Parks! :P

I really like to listen to Big Band Music. If I'm in the mood for more modern stuff I like Pip, Katy Perry, David Guetta, Neon Trees, Demi Lovato, older stuff by Maroon Five, and Micheal Buble. I also like to listen to Disney music, especially theme park music. If it's during a show I'm doing, I will constantly sing those show tunes. Some of my favorite songs right now are Too Close- Alex Clare, Chasing the Sun- The Wanted, As long as you love me- Justin Bieber, and Feeling Good- Micheal Buble.

I've been listening to rock, metal and alternative since before I can remember. I haven't changed. I don't care for country, rap, pop, ot any of these singer/boy band people who've been popping up in the last couple of years. Doesn't mean I don't like recent struff, a lot of bands I like started out in the 2000's, just not really into that poppy stuff. I do listen to classsical sometimes though, mostly because I play the violin.

I like Green Day, Ozzy Osbourne, Linkin Park, Nickelback, Aerosmith, 3 Doors Down, Queen, Shinedown, Evanessence(mostly the Fallen album, that's the best), Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, the Beatles, Twisted Sister, Def Leppord and Staind.

I also love Disney music. :goodvibes

Tim McGraw, nickel back, rascal flatts, Alan Jackson, jimmy buffet, Carly rae jepson, one direction, etc, etc.

I love Il Divo to relax... other than that I just usually listen to Michael Buble, Jeremy Soule, and Vocal Point!:thumbsup2

Eh, it varies. I listen to just about every genre.

Flo Rida
Taylor Swift
Evanescence
LMFAO
The Wanted
Anything involving the Disney theme parks!! Fantasmic is my recent obsession.

I'm also very involved in marching/concert band, so I listen to a lot of that kind of music.

I love Fun, and I got to see them live when they were Paramore's support act a couple of years ago... before they were big/any good :')
I love classic rock like ACDC, black sabbath, and more modern stuff, mainly Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco (my sony Walkman is called Spencer after their drummer...) and this guy called Val Emmich, who's just great... he played Jesse in Ugly Betty :D
And then Disney music and show tunes. And 80s pop.
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter