Fave disney song(s)

dizsophie

Walk a mile in your enemies shoes. Then, you'll be
HEY! So i wanted to know what Disney songs everyone likes... I like make a man outta you from Mulan! :)

When you Wish Upon a Star is kinda my life theme song. I also am obsessed with any music from the Little Mermaid because I am doing that show and belt out Part of Your World a lot. Some of my other favorites are...

*When will my life begin - Tangled
*Someday my Prince will Come - Snow White
*There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow- COP
*Did I mention Little Mermaid, yeah, but I'll do it again:goodvibes
Oh I Just Can't Wait to Be King- Lion King
*Space Mountain Soundtrack
*Soarin' Soundtrack

Out of thin air-- Aladdin and the Prince of theives
Dig a tunnel-- Lion King 1 1/2
At the ball-- Cinderella 3
Cruella De ville-- 101 Dalmations
I just can't wait to be king-- Lion King
You can fly-- peter pan
Under the sea-- Little mermaid
Reflection-- Mulan

and all the songs from Cinderella 2.

I have a lot.... and I probably forgot some.

I like a lot, but my main favorites are from Lion King - Circle of Life, I Just Can't Wait to Be King, and Hakuna Matata.

A couple of mine are Kiss The Girl from The Little Mermaid
Just can't wait to be King from The Lion King
You'll be in My Heart from Tarzan
The Circle of Life from The Lion King
and Beauty and the Beast from Beauty and the Beast :)

Which ones AREN'T my favorite?:rotfl2: I love all of them, but some of my favorites would have to be I Just Can't Wait To Be King, I'll Make A Man Out Of You, Be Our Guest, and When Will My Life Begin. Oh...and Under The Sea:cutie:

Oh my umm A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes, Under the Sea, Welcome-Brother Bear, Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride, I See the Light, everything from Beauty and the Beast, Stand Out from A Goofy Movie, Colors of the Wind, I won't say I'm in Love, etc.

I love the music at Pizzafari and Flame Tree BBQ!!! However I can't find music on a cd like that or even on iTunes!!! I'm so sad! :crying:

DisneyAllyC said:
Oh my umm A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes, Under the Sea, Welcome-Brother Bear, Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride, I See the Light, everything from Beauty and the Beast, Stand Out from A Goofy Movie, Colors of the Wind, I won't say I'm in Love, etc.

Wow, your taste is really similar to mine. I also like Go the Distance from Hercules and the ending song from the Dream Along With Mickey Show in MK. I miss it so badly! I tried buying the CD- $30- but shipped to where I live was like an extra 30 dollars! There is no way I'm paying $60 for a CD lol, even if it is Disney.

Experiment113 said:
I love the music at Pizzafari and Flame Tree BBQ!!! However I can't find music on a cd like that or even on iTunes!!! I'm so sad! :crying:

Ikr! I wish so much Disney would put some parks music on iTunes. I've looked for ages but they don't :(
I'm gonna try and download them from YouTube. Have you found your songs on YouTube?

meggiebeth said:
Ikr! I wish so much Disney would put some parks music on iTunes. I've looked for ages but they don't :(
I'm gonna try and download them from YouTube. Have you found your songs on YouTube?

Ummm how do you do that??? Can I download other videos I like from YouTube too???

We love Soarin music!!!

The Hunchback of Notre Dame Soundtrack <3
Beauty and the Beast Soundtrack
Part of Your World and Under the Sea -The Little Mermaid
When Will My Life Begin and Mother Knows Best -Tangled
Can You Feel the Love Tonight -The Lion King
Reflection -Mulan
Colors of the Wind -Pocahontas
Almost There -The Princess and the Frog
You Got a Friend in Me -Toy Story
I Won't Say I'm in Love and Zero to Hero -Hercules
A Spoonful of Sugar -Mary Poppins

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!