Fav TS and QS for...?

JadeDarkstar

Dis Veteran Pirate dragon mom
Hello, It is getting close to needing to call and make ADR’s. I have some questions that may also help others. Iwas thinking about what place to use QS and TS for.

We are going to BOG, O`hana, Biergarten, Akershus , Hollywood and vine for (Fantasmic) and Tusker house for ROL. I do not want to eat the same thing all week so I am looking for a few choices.

What is your number one BBQ meal at WDW?

TS

QS

What is your number one Pork Belly meal at WDW?

TS

QS

what is your number one Pork chop meal at WDW?

TS

QS

what is your number one Steak meal at WDW?

TS

QS

what is your number one Fish and Chips meal at WDW?

TS

QS

What are some of your favorite treats at WDW?

Are there any meals you would highly suggest?

Are there any I have listed that I should take a closer look at?

I can't say that barbecue is something I seek out at Disney. However, I did really enjoy the AYCE skillet at Whispering Canyon. The smoked meats and brisket in it were delicious. Loved the apple vinaigrette dressing in the salad and their cornbread.

Only place I had pork belly was from the Brazil booth at the Food & Wine. It was excellent.

Sunshine Seasons food court served great pork chops. I recommend it if they still do. It's not a chop, but the pork au vin at BOG lunch is very good. Even the mashed and green beans that come with the pork are delish.

The steak at Ohana is awesome, and you're going there. Best steak for I ever had at WDW was at the Yachtsman Steakhouse, but it's big bucks to eat there or 2 TS credits.

Fish & Chips IDK. I've seen many raves about them from the U.K. stand in Epcot; I have no doubt they're good there.

Favorite treats--anything from the bakeries in Norway or France Epcot. The crepes with ice cream from the stand in France are great. A jalapeño margarita from LaCava is my new favorite liquid treat. The kids were crazy about Kakigori snow cones from the stand in Japan.

QS is excellent in MK and Epcot overall. I love the tuna sandwich from Columbia Harbor House. The fajita platter at Pecos Bill's is huge. You can easily split one between two people. The fresh guacamole from the toppings bar there is heavenly.

Good luck with your ADRs.

Thank you for the advice. I am trying to figure out what and when to make these ADR's for. One thing I am having trouble with. Is the times and days for some ADR's and then some shows for F ROL and CL meals not being open yet.

Just want to add that if you're going to BOG for dinner, the steak is recommended there.

Are you sure about Akershus? My nephew went with his little family, and while his young daughters loved the princesses, he and his wife weren't fond of the food. They are meat-and-potatoes people, and I think the Scandinavian specialties were too fancy for them.

Akershus is the one iffy one on my list. On one hand, I'd do dinner there for my bday but I to have heard sometimes it is not as great. We were thinking of doing breakfast there but then GardenGrovess sticky buns revierws poped up so I am so unsure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter