Father's Day gift idea with discount code

Clare D

Minnie Mania
Hi
I have just ordered my DH a personalised mug from the boys for Father's Day from Snapfish and got 50% off with the code junemuguk09. It saved me £4.00. Thought it may be useful for anybody else needing some inspiration :thumbsup2

Thanks :thumbsup2.Have never heard of them and just had a quick look,i like the look of the collage mug :thumbsup2.How much is P+P?.Have you used them before?.x.

ive used Snapfish quite a few times. usually print my pics from there.
the postage on pics was £1.50 and i ordered around 200 :thumbsup2

i was thinking of ordering something from there, not sure what yet. they deliver v quickly. :goodvibes

Thanks :thumbsup2.Have never heard of them and just had a quick look,i like the look of the collage mug :thumbsup2.How much is P+P?.Have you used them before?.x.

Hi,
PP was £1.99 which I didn't think was too bad and delivery will be within 5 days. This is my first order following my friend's recommendation. She ordered a picture book at Christmas which was lovely and looked really professional.

Thanks Guys :thumbsup2.

I think 1.99 is great :thumbsup2.Am going to order one tomorrow-let's hope the code still works.x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter