FastPasses and Waitlist

jerseyduke

Home is just where you stay when not at WDW
With the closure of the leading stay loophole and fast passes, I was wondering what happens if I wait list a DVC stay and it comes through after I have made fast passes against the existing stay that is being canceled?

I have a stay 9/18-9/22 that I am thinking of wait listing. I do not expect it to come through, but still it would probably be best to know.

Also that 9/18 is a MM at TL so, if I get that, I am guessing that would be an issue as well?

With the closure of the leading stay loophole and fast passes, I was wondering what happens if I wait list a DVC stay and it comes through after I have made fast passes against the existing stay that is being canceled?

I have a stay 9/18-9/22 that I am thinking of wait listing. I do not expect it to come through, but still it would probably be best to know.

Also that 9/18 is a MM at TL so, if I get that, I am guessing that would be an issue as well?
If you are replacing the days with the exact days then you should have 0 problems. Just make sure after the waitlist comes through it is still linked in MDE. Considering they usually modify your reservation when the waitlist comes through it most likely would remain on your MDE account just change the hotel.

TY.
It is the exact same days.

Does that for MM as well? I might just cancel the wait list before the booking for that since its like 4 days outside of the 30 day mark anyway, but if it will be ok, Ill leave it

TY.
It is the exact same days.

Does that for MM as well? I might just cancel the wait list before the booking for that since its like 4 days outside of the 30 day mark anyway, but if it will be ok, Ill leave it
For MM I'm not sure. That would be best for MS as I think there isn't many confirmations/tests on that. On the surface it would seem alright but I'm not sure MS would catch that it was a modification but still a room reservation, rather than a cancellation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter