FastPass one person in my group not staying at Disney Resort with us.

ljmason2019

Earning My Ears
In December 5 of us are staying at Disney contemporary hotel and I understand I can make Fastpass reservations 60 days in advance. However, one additional personal is in our total party (I'm planning for and added them at My Disney Experience with tickets and wristband). Will the fastpass screen unlock for all of us at 60 days? or will that one person keep us locked out until 30 days in advance for fastpass reservations? Thanks for any advice.

Onsite Guests - 60 Days Before Check-in Date:
  • Guests staying at WDW owned and operated resorts (including DVC) with a room/ticket package.
  • Guests staying at WDW owned and operated resorts (including DVC) with a room-only reservation and valid tickets booked separately and linked to an MDX account.
  • Guests staying at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando, Swan, Dolphin, or Shades Of Green resorts and valid tickets linked to an MDX account.
  • Guests staying at any of the following Disney Springs-area hotels and valid tickets linked to an MDX account: B Resort & Spa, Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort, DoubleTree Guest Suites by Hilton Orlando, Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Palace, Hilton Orlando Resort Lake Buena Vista, Holiday Inn Orlando, Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, and Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista.
  • Guests linked to or listed on an onsite guest's MDX account (controlled by the onsite guest) and valid tickets linked.
ETA: there is a sticky at the top which tells you pretty much you need to know about making fp selections. Also a second sticky topic for the "fine tuning" of those fps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter