FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are staying at All Star Movies in Dec. We are driving from Minnesota and worry about being delayed by weather. What happens to our fast passes if we need to cancel our first night? My grandson who is really into planning is worried it will mess up the rest of our fast passes.

We are staying at All Star Movies in Dec. We are driving from Minnesota and worry about being delayed by weather. What happens to our fast passes if we need to cancel our first night? My grandson who is really into planning is worried it will mess up the rest of our fast passes.
If you know you won’t be using that day’s FPs, Cancel them so others can book them. All the other FPs remain in your account.

I think you will still need to pay for the night you miss. Even room only reservations must be cancelled 5 days out to receive a refund. And since you’d be paying anyway, they will not cancel your FP’s.
We plan on really watching the weather and are pretty flexible on what day we leave. We go pretty much every year but this is our first time at Christmas. I guess I just wanted to have the rooms and not worry if they would be available later at such a busy time. We may leave a day early and just stay at a hotel if we get there before our reservation.

We plan on really watching the weather and are pretty flexible on what day we leave. We go pretty much every year but this is our first time at Christmas. I guess I just wanted to have the rooms and not worry if they would be available later at such a busy time. We may leave a day early and just stay at a hotel if we get there before our reservation.

Well even if Disney did cancel your FP’s it would only be the night(s) you didn’t stay onsite, not your whole trip.

I have park hopper tickets. Is it possible to book fast passes across two different parks as my 3 advance FP? I'd like to book 2 Epcot and 1 MK ride for the same day but not sure if possible. Or do i have to book 3 in Epcot and hope I can pick up the extra FP for MP after the 3 Epcot ones expire?

I have park hopper tickets. Is it possible to book fast passes across two different parks as my 3 advance FP? I'd like to book 2 Epcot and 1 MK ride for the same day but not sure if possible. Or do i have to book 3 in Epcot and hope I can pick up the extra FP for MP after the 3 Epcot ones expire?

No. The first page of this thread and the addendum thread address your questions and suggest strategies for park hopping.

I'm still not quite understanding how the additional/4th FP+ works.

Consider the current state of HS. There is essentially only use for one FP+. So, let's say I reserve in advance ToT. And nothing else. After I use that FP, am I eligible for another Tier 1 at HS or another park?

Or, should I be scheduling 2 FP+ in addition (say two shows as early as possible), and just let them pass?

I'm still not quite understanding how the additional/4th FP+ works.

Consider the current state of HS. There is essentially only use for one FP+. So, let's say I reserve in advance ToT. And nothing else. After I use that FP, am I eligible for another Tier 1 at HS or another park?

Or, should I be scheduling 2 FP+ in addition (say two shows as early as possible), and just let them pass?

No for HS, yes for any other park.

Thanks - I thought so but someone told me otherwise (and page 1 says less than 3 is not a shortcut). Sorry for noise everyone.

It says it’s not a shortcut for the same park, which is true. Is that what is confusing?

No for HS, yes for any other park.

It says it’s not a shortcut for the same park, which is true. Is that what is confusing?
Yeah, I think I missed that bit.

So:

- if I want two tier one's at HS, I need to reserve and use/allow to pass 3 FP+ reservations
- if I want two use a tier one at HS and then reserve a tier one (or any other) at say Epcot, I only need to reserve and use/allow to pass 1 FP+

Is that correct?

And when you say "No for HS, yes for any other park." now I'm a bit confused? Sorry, I'm going to try to read through page one again really slowly.

So:

- if I want two tier one's at HS, I need to reserve and use/allow to pass 3 FP+ reservations
- if I want two use a tier one at HS and then reserve a tier one (or any other) at say Epcot, I only need to reserve and use/allow to pass 1 FP+

Is that correct?

And when you say "No for HS, yes for any other park." now I'm a bit confused? Sorry, I'm going to try to read through page one again really slowly.
Actually, read the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Park Hopping section. It’s explained there.

So:

Is that correct?

You got it. Look for the purple text in Post #8. Also, more info is in the Addendum thread, I think Post #4.

I think I’ll bold that phrase on the first page to try to make it stand out a little more, just want to make a very confusing system as simple to understand as possible.

Thanks so much. I get it now. As soon as you scan a band in Park A - you can make FP in Park B. 3 FP windows must close/scan for 4th FP to be made in same park. And also learned a bunch of little tricks to make that happen as fast as possible. Neat. Thanks again!

If my second FP is 11:00am-12:00pm and my third FP is 12:00pm-1:00pm, can I move the time of my third FP up sooner on the day that I’m in the park after I’ve used my second FP? So I’m not wasting as much time and I can move on quicker to booking my 4th FP after I’ve ridden the 3rd FP. I just don’t want there to be that much time between my second and third FP if possible.

If my second FP is 11:00am-12:00pm and my third FP is 12:00pm-1:00pm, can I move the time of my third FP up sooner on the day that I’m in the park after I’ve used my second FP? So I’m not wasting as much time and I can move on quicker to booking my 4th FP after I’ve ridden the 3rd FP. I just don’t want there to be that much time between my second and third FP if possible.
Yes, as soon as you scan in for your 11am pass, you can move your 3rd one closer.

Yes. Modify to see what available times pop up.

i will be visiting Animal Kingdom for a 1 park day. If i book a fastpass for Everest for the morning, will I be able to get another fastpass later for the same ride for later on in the day if it's available? or is it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter