FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here's another tidbit I received, and again not sure if it's true, but we know how that goes.
I booked a free dining package for December 2018.
I did not use my park ticket as I already had an AP
I believe I was told on this thread that after my trip that ticket would be transferable to another person
My MDE continues to show ticket as non-transferable
The WDW IT CM told me that since it was part of a package it is not transferable.

Anyone have luck transferring a ticket like this? I booked package before October 2018 ticket changes.

Thanks again!

Thanks Cluelyss. We are staying onsite the first 4 nights then moving to a house offsite. Will that affect it at all?

Thanks Cluelyss. We are staying onsite the first 4 nights then moving to a house offsite. Will that affect it at all?
You’ll be maxed at 7 days of FPs. Then you’ll have to use a day before you book any days beyond 7.

So they will automatically cancel the last 3 days of FPs we had made in advance when the AP is activated?

Is your fast pass day tied to your check in day or the star day you select for your ticket?

For example. Checking in December 25. Will not be entering a park until December 29. If I select Dec 29 as start day, can I make fast pass reservations on my check in day of Dec 25 or do I need to purchase a flexible ticket to allow for this?

Is your fast pass day tied to your check in day or the star day you select for your ticket?

For example. Checking in December 25. Will not be entering a park until December 29. If I select Dec 29 as start day, can I make fast pass reservations on my check in day of Dec 25 or do I need to purchase a flexible ticket to allow for this?
FP window for onsite guests open according to check-in date.

FP window for onsite guests open according to check-in date.

Does this hold true if you have two ressies? I added a night before my regular ressie. We get to Lion King suite on 4/27 and then for a week at OKW 2BR villa for six nights on 4/28. So, I can make my FP for all five park days 60 days before the one night ressie?

Does this hold true if you have two ressies? I added a night before my regular ressie. We get to Lion King suite on 4/27 and then for a week at OKW 2BR villa for six nights on 4/28. So, I can make my FP for all five park days 60 days before the one night ressie?
Yes. The 1st window opens the 2nd so you’ll be able to book for all ticketed days.

Yes. The 1st window opens the 2nd so you’ll be able to book for all ticketed days.

Thanks, one more question. I read on page one that you can practice making them for 30 days out. When I get on, it won't let me do that because it says I am more than 60 days out. How do you practice doing them?

Thanks, one more question. I read on page one that you can practice making them for 30 days out. When I get on, it won't let me do that because it says I am more than 60 days out. How do you practice doing them?
That’s not applicable to date-based tickets.

It now only applies to APs and the old MYW non-date-based tickets.

That’s not applicable to date-based tickets.

It now only applies to APs and the old MYW non-date-based tickets.
Thanks again. My wife is an AP holder and it did appear that she was different. Perhaps I don't add the rest of us and just pick her and practice that way?

I am doing a split stay with a party of 6 with the first 4 days at a fort wilderness cabin. Then we move to BWI into 2 rooms and my brother is joining our party. Will I be able to book his fast passes at our 60 day window or will I have to wait until 4 days later? Thanks!

Let me apologize in advance for this question, because I’m sure this has been covered but I just hung up with a cast member who gave me different info than what I’m seeing here, so want to be sure.

We have a split stay 4/12-4/20. 4/12-4/16 at POR as a MYW package with 7-day tickets. 4/16-4/20 is a room only reservation at Caribbean Beach booked through Priceline & linked to MDE. So we’re on-site our whole stay but 2 reservations.

I can make FPs on Monday. Will I be able to make them for my full trip? The CM said the FP window would only open Monday for my first stay.

Really appreciate your help! I can’t decide if I screwed up by booking a split stay.

Will I be able to make them for my full trip?
Yes; the Split Stay info in this thread is correct.

You have to remember most CMs aren’t located in the Orlando area and don’t stay onsite nor book Split Stays. They don’t know how the FP system works and basically end up wasting your time for you. :)

Yes; the Split Stay info in this thread is correct.

You have to remember most CMs aren’t located in the Orlando area and don’t stay onsite nor book Split Stays. They don’t know how the FP system works and basically end up wasting your time for you. :)

You made my night. Thank you so much for your quick response and all the great info you’ve provided!

I know this must have been asked a ton, but can’t find the answer.

If I have six people in my group, four of us are staying onsite and two off. If I book our FPs four the four at the 60 day window, when can I book the other two? With us at same time or not until 30 day window and thus probably not at same times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter