FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you log onto the website now and go to your planning page (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/plan/), then click on the Make Selection button under Fast Pass you should see a message saying when you can start booking FPs. If I do that it says "You may begin making FastPass+ selections for your vacation on June 3, 2018."

Thanks for your feedback! Mine looks a little different, but perhaps I am looking in a different place and/or haven't configured something correctly. Mine lets me step through the process as if I could actually make them.

ETA..maybe because it's a room only reservation?

Thanks for your feedback! Mine looks a little different, but perhaps I am looking in a different place and/or haven't configured something correctly. Mine lets me step through the process as if I could actually make them.
You can actually book FPs because your tickets are separately linked - you don’t have a package.

At 60 days out, your full window will open.

On our next trip DH and I don't care much about riding. Can I give DD and her friend one of our many extra MB (assigned to myself and DH). Four of us enter the park and DH and I leave when we want to meanwhile DD and friend using our FP thru the old bands?

On our next trip DH and I don't care much about riding. Can I give DD and her friend one of our many extra MB (assigned to myself and DH). Four of us enter the park and DH and I leave when we want to meanwhile DD and friend using our FP thru the old bands?
Yes; that will work. :-)

We will be staying on-site for 3 days then off site at Disney Springs for the rest of our trip and it is linked on our MDE app. With DS now offering 60 day FP, will we be able to schedule our entire trip on our first FP scheduling day or will we be on rolling 60?

We will be staying on-site for 3 days then off site at Disney Springs for the rest of our trip and it is linked on our MDE app. With DS now offering 60 day FP, will we be able to schedule our entire trip on our first FP scheduling day or will we be on rolling 60?
You should be able to book for all park days. Back to back onsite stays keep the FP booking window open...and DSprings Hotels are considered onsite for FP booking.

Ok, so I have a split stay coming up, May 29-June 3 at POR and then offsite June 3-9. I booked fp's for my onsite stay on March 30th, however, everyone says I should be able to book my offsite fp's day by day (aka rolling 60 days) and that's what I read here, unless I am misunderstanding. However, I have tried 3 days in a row now and am unable to book any portion of my offsite stay fp's. So I guess now its 30 days no matter if you have a split stay?

Ok, so I have a split stay coming up, May 29-June 3 at POR and then offsite June 3-9. I booked fp's for my onsite stay on March 30th, however, everyone says I should be able to book my offsite fp's day by day (aka rolling 60 days) and that's what I read here, unless I am misunderstanding. However, I have tried 3 days in a row now and am unable to book any portion of my offsite stay fp's. So I guess now its 30 days no matter if you have a split stay?
It’s 60 days out from each offsite park day. The window “rolls” after your checkout day...you have to wait until exactly 60 days out from the park date.

You have attempted this much too early. Try on Wednesday.

It’s 60 days out from each offsite park day. The window “rolls” after your checkout day...you have to wait until exactly 60 days out from the park date.

You have attempted this much too early. Try on Wednesday.

Ahhh gotcha, that was the part I missed, about the check out date! Thank you so much! :) You're my hero!

Thanks! It's awesome... We were able to book the 3 Tier 1's via Club passes. Slinky, Alien, TSMM. Given the rule of no doubling up, this made RnR being Tier 2 not really a help in this case, since we used our regulars on RnR, ST, and ToT (3 Tier-2's). But I imagine if you're doing 60-day FP+ then RnR as Tier-2 is great since you can book one Toy Story ride plus RnR and something else.
That's awesome. Does the Slinky FP show up in your MDE yet?
No. Online, it shows as "Select Experiences at Disney's Hollywood Studios". But then they send you an email with the individual confirmations. That email doesn't show times like online, it just shows "June 30: Slinky Dog Dash, Alien Swirling Saucers, Toy Story Mania!" but I know what times they're for from our conversation.

Update, it just updated in my MDE... FastPass section was showing broken before, so I could only see my Plans... now the new FP rides are showing, complete with pics and times.

Ok so the new Tiers are confirmed, cuz I can go into Details, and attempt to change one of my Tier-2's. It allows me to "Please select one of the following" and it shows the 3 TS rides. *Even tho I have RnR booked, it's allowing me to change ST to my choice of the Tier 1's*.

I'm skeptical about trying this since it could hose my nicely timed 3 Tier-1 Club FP's. I think I'll just leave it and not mess with them.

Last edited:
Update, it just updated in my MDE... FastPass section was showing broken before, so I could only see my Plans... now the new FP rides are showing, complete with pics and times.
I’m excited for you! And, @rteetz sends his thanks...he was anxiously waiting for this info for his TSL thread!

Ok so the new Tiers are confirmed, cuz I can go into Details, and attempt to change one of my Tier-2's. It allows me to "Please select one of the following" and it shows the 3 TS rides. *Even tho I have RnR booked, it's allowing me to change ST to my choice of the Tier 1's*.

I'm skeptical about trying this since it could hose my nicely timed 3 Tier-1 Club FP's. I think I'll just leave it and not mess with them.
Have Fantasmic and Beauty and the Beast changed to Tier 2 as well, so that only the TSL rides are Tier 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter