FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it actually limits the number of rides we can get on because of the 1 hour wait between FP times. Once we make it through the first 3 often there are none left to get more. So while we have 3 FPs for our MK day, we still may miss out on some of our favorites.
Just to let you know, once you ride your first FP, you can move up the time of #2 to ride immediately (assuming there's availabity), and do the same for #3. So you could theoretically have your first 3 used in an hour, and be ready to book more. This may help you get more FPs out of your day?

Just to let you know, once you ride your first FP, you can move up the time of #2 to ride immediately (assuming there's availabity), and do the same for #3. So you could theoretically have your first 3 used in an hour, and be ready to book more. This may help you get more FPs out of your day?
Really? Ive never heard that. So even if they are for later that day you can use them there has to be availability to use them earlier right? and then that allows you to try and get more?

Here's a FP priority booking question based on time of day. What would be higher priority: Speedway around 9:15am and Space Mtn around 9:20am (split FPs) OR Jungle Cruise at 8pm?

For info purposes we have a 9pm BTMRR booked, so we are already limiting our ability to book a fourth FP, therefore that shouldn't factor into the equation.

Here's a FP priority booking question based on time of day. What would be higher priority: Speedway around 9:15am and Space Mtn around 9:20am (split FPs) OR Jungle Cruise at 8pm?

For info purposes we have a 9pm BTMRR booked, so we are already limiting our ability to book a fourth FP, therefore that shouldn't factor into the equation.
This for a 9am opening? I'd guess that before 9:15 both space mountain and speedway would have short waits. I'd get the fp for jungle cruise

I have a question about reassigning tickets. I know they can be reassigned prior to being used for the first time. We have a group of 21 people and are about 30 days out. Staying on site so we have all our FP reservations for the trip.

We have some DVC tickets from last year's deal with water parks on them, which one group wants to use and the others do not. Currently, those tickets are spread out between groups. If I were to reassign them so the water park tickets were all with one group and the regular PH tickets were with the others, would I lose FP reservations for the people I reassigned the tickets to/from?

I am concerned because we have a reservation for NRJ for all 21 of us, and would not like to lose it- I'd assume that, and possibly even FEA would be near impossible to pick up again at this point.

I have a question about reassigning tickets. I know they can be reassigned prior to being used for the first time. We have a group of 21 people and are about 30 days out. Staying on site so we have all our FP reservations for the trip.

We have some DVC tickets from last year's deal with water parks on them, which one group wants to use and the others do not. Currently, those tickets are spread out between groups. If I were to reassign them so the water park tickets were all with one group and the regular PH tickets were with the others, would I lose FP reservations for the people I reassigned the tickets to/from?

I am concerned because we have a reservation for NRJ for all 21 of us, and would not like to lose it- I'd assume that, and possibly even FEA would be near impossible to pick up again at this point.
Complete the reassigning within a calendar day and you won't lose any FPs. Just don't take your time reassigning; as soon as you reassign one ticket, continue until you are finished.

Complete the reassigning within a calendar day and you won't lose any FPs. Just don't take your time reassigning; as soon as you reassign one ticket, continue until you are finished.
Thank you @hiroMYhero! I wanted to be certain it could be done before I messed with them. My plan was to go in and do it all in one sitting. Glad the three of us in my family are arriving 2 days ahead of the others- time to enjoy a few things before everyone else muddies the waters!

MDE Family & Friends list question. We are a party of nine. Our fastpass window opens on Monday. On the family & friends page my four grandchildren and I show up under "we're planning together" and the other four adults show up under "other family & friends. Will I be able to do all fastpass selections for everybody?

With the possible issues of "It's a Trap" on SDFP is it safe for MNSSHP double dippers to add new phantoms to their primary MDE account?

With the possible issues of "It's a Trap" on SDFP is it safe for MNSSHP double dippers to add new phantoms to their primary MDE account?
MNSSHP tickets are valid ticket entitlements. Use the FPs after you have entered through the park's Party entrance or have had your ticket scanned at one of the in park locations.

Happy Memorial Day hiroMyhero! Just curious if the phantoms will create an alert or lock up situation?

Happy Memorial Day hiroMyhero! Just curious if the phantoms will create an alert or lock up situation?
Only use these FPs after 4:00 and before 6:30... after you have officially entered the Party. You won't get locked when you have valid tickets that have been used to enter the Party - not the regular park day.

I don't know if this has been asked before but does anyone know if it's possible to get a day-of fastpass for Space Mountain? Is it like SUPER HARD and requires checking every 30 seconds or is it very common to book it easily?

I've read the posts and FAQ and I just want to be certain what I think is correct. I have a reservation for onsite split stay from 8/4-8/13 with Military salute ticket, all loaded into MDE

1. 60 days out from 8/4 (if I counted right 6/5) I can book fastpasses for my entire trip?
2. June 5th at 7am is my opening window? It's not June 5th at midnight?

Thanks!

I've read the posts and FAQ and I just want to be certain what I think is correct. I have a reservation for onsite split stay from 8/4-8/13 with Military salute ticket, all loaded into MDE

1. 60 days out from 8/4 (if I counted right 6/5) I can book fastpasses for my entire trip?
2. June 5th at 7am is my opening window? It's not June 5th at midnight?

Thanks!

Haven't checked your 60-day math, but yes you are correct.

I've tried to find this answer myself, but found conflicting info...

We currently have an onsite room only reservation. We may have to switch to offsite, but won't know for awhile. If I make FP choices at 60 days, and then just wait till after 30 days out to cancel the onsite room, will the FP all be ok?

I've tried to find this answer myself, but found conflicting info...

We currently have an onsite room only reservation. We may have to switch to offsite, but won't know for awhile. If I make FP choices at 60 days, and then just wait till after 30 days out to cancel the onsite room, will the FP all be ok?

This is not something I have experience with, but from everything I understand yes, your FPs should be okay.

When I access My Disney Experience on my computer, out of our group of 5 people, 4 of them are on the "Family List" and one is instead listed under "Friends." Does anyone know how to change that one person from Friends to Family? I cannot figure out how to do it. It's confusing to have him in a separate list, because when I click on My Reservations, I have to keep using the drop-down menu to switch between the Family list and the Friend list to see what hotel reservations and park tickets each person has.

Hi all! I have a question. We have three Epcot FPs for one day in July.
2:00 - 3:00 Nemo
Gap for dinner
7:30 - 8:30 Test Track
830 - 9:00 (park closing) Spaceship Earth
Some guesswork is involved in my question here, but assuming that things could work out this way:

Let's say we skip our Nemo Fastpass (this is possible since it's checkin day). We ride Test Track right at 7:30, and let's say I go to edit our Spaceship Earth FP to be at 8:00 instead of 8:30. We go ride Spaceship Earth at 8:00 or 8:05, right after TT. As soon as I tap into Spaceship Earth, would I be able to get a Soarin FP, assuming some are available? Or not, because I haven't technically used 3 FPs already since we skipped Nemo and it's in the same tier as TT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter