Reading Is Fundamental.
- Oct 28, 2009
From the Booking Windows post, last bullet applies:I know this must have been asked a ton, but can’t find the answer.
If I have six people in my group, four of us are staying onsite and two off. If I book our FPs four the four at the 60 day window, when can I book the other two? With us at same time or not until 30 day window and thus probably not at same times.
Onsite Guests - 60 Days Before Check-in Date:
- Guests staying at WDW owned and operated resorts (including DVC) with a room/ticket package.
- Guests staying at WDW owned and operated resorts (including DVC) with a room-only reservation and valid tickets booked separately and linked to an MDX account.
- Guests staying at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando, Swan, Dolphin, or Shades Of Green resorts and valid tickets linked to an MDX account.
- Guests staying at any of the following Disney Springs-area hotels and valid tickets linked to an MDX account: B Resort & Spa, Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort, DoubleTree Guest Suites by Hilton Orlando, Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Palace, Hilton Orlando Resort Lake Buena Vista, Holiday Inn Orlando, Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, and Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista.
- Guests linked to or listed on an onsite guest's MDX account (controlled by the onsite guest) and valid tickets linked.