FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could just book 1 FP and then as soon as you tap that FP you could add FP's in the second park. The same can be accomplished by having 3 FP's in park one, tapping the first FP, then cancelling the others and adding at a different park.

Okay so your second FP can be in a second park as long as the first one was used? Great. I did not know that.

Is there a strategy to make it possible to pre-book one FP in the morning for one park and then be able to book your next fast pass day-of in the second park without having to use the first three FPs in the morning park?

Ive read that some people may book the 3 initial and then cancel two. Does this work?
Also check the Park Hopping FP tips in the FP FAQ ADDENDUM STICKY that’s at the top of this forum page.

I have 3 adults and one toddler going to the parks. Can we rider swap so that all 3 adults can ride under one FP? I’m trying to understand and found mixed answers.

My 60 day window for FP is Jan. 1. Will I still be able to book them online, even thought the offices are closed? We are staying onsite from Mar. 2 to Mar. 14, will I be able to book for every day of my stay on Jan. 1? Finding it hard to plan in so much detail for so many days so far in advance. If we book FPs for every day and then have a change of plans for a particular day, what do we do?
Thanks,
Tony

Hi everyone! I have a quick question. Some friends are renting an off-site house for 2 months. Their adult kids and grandkids are joining them at different times throughout the 2 months. The grandparents accidentally bought 6 day tickets, thinking that they could use them throughout the 2 months. These tickets expire 14 days after first use. Here's my question. Can they book some fast passes in March and some fast passes in April with their current 6 day tickets? I know they will have to buy more tickets when they get to Disney because the 6 day tickets will expire before their April dates, but for now, can we book 6 days worth of fast passes spread throughout the 2 months? I hope I'm making sense. They don't want to buy additional tickets until absolutely necessary, but want to book 6 days worth of fast passes. TIA!

My 60 day window for FP is Jan. 1. Will I still be able to book them online, even thought the offices are closed? We are staying onsite from Mar. 2 to Mar. 14, will I be able to book for every day of my stay on Jan. 1? Finding it hard to plan in so much detail for so many days so far in advance. If we book FPs for every day and then have a change of plans for a particular day, what do we do?
Thanks,
Tony
Our FP day is also Jan 1. We are on the west coast, so FP selection starts at 4am our time.... not sure I should even go to sleep after new years :) We are only staying on site for 3 nights, so I am crossing fingers for FOP on our last park day, or Doing EMH at AK :)

I will try to keep this short. I have an old, non-expiring WDW ticket with three days left. I have never entered that ticket into my MDE account. Last time I used it was 2012.

My FP reservation window comes up Monday.

If I enter my non-expiring ticket into MDE (I am assuming I can do that, right?), and make my FP+ reservations, and later decide I want to buy a new park ticket, is there any way to transfer those FP+ reservations to my new park ticket and keep the old non-expiring ticket for the future?

:wizard:

I will try to keep this short. I have an old, non-expiring WDW ticket with three days left. I have never entered that ticket into my MDE account. Last time I used it was 2012.

If I enter my non-expiring ticket into MDE (I am assuming I can do that, right?), and make my FP+ reservations, and later decide I want to buy a new park ticket, is there any way to transfer those FP+ reservations to my new park ticket and keep the old non-expiring ticket for the future?

FPs remain with that specific Profile.

You’ll either have to Prioritize your tickets at a Ticket Window or GR prior to entering Park#1, or, attempt to reassign the non-expiring ticket away from that Profile to a secondary-fake name Profile.

You’ll either have to Prioritize your tickets at a Ticket Window or GR prior to entering Park#1, or, attempt to reassign the non-expiring ticket away from that Profile to a secondary-fake name Profile.
Thanks. I am still confused though!

Can I only have one park ticket in my Profile for me? If I can have more than one, how do I get the FPs moved between tickets? Is that the Ticket Window/GR option you mention? I go there and have them change my "new" park ticket to be the default one before using it for park admittance on Day 1? And they can make sure I do not lose FPs attached to my non-expiring park ticket?

I guess I would be a bit afraid to transfer my non-expiring ticket to a secondary-fake Profile before the trip and possibly lose my FPs. But I would also be afraid to still have it on my Profile on Day 1 and somehow have it get used even though GR says it won't.

Thanks. I am still confused though!

Can I only have one park ticket in my Profile for me? If I can have more than one, how do I get the FPs moved between tickets? Is that the Ticket Window/GR option you mention? I go there and have them change my "new" park ticket to be the default one before using it for park admittance on Day 1? And they can make sure I do not lose FPs attached to my non-expiring park ticket?

I guess I would be a bit afraid to transfer my non-expiring ticket to a secondary-fake Profile before the trip and possibly lose my FPs. But I would also be afraid to still have it on my Profile on Day 1 and somehow have it get used even though GR says it won't.
Tickets can be reassigned or prioritized. Link any new ticket to that same Profile to retain your FPs.

Prioritizing means GR or Ticket CM sets the new ticket to be used rather than the no-expire ticket.

Tickets can be reassigned or prioritized. Link any new ticket to that same Profile to retain your FPs.

Prioritizing means GR or Ticket CM sets the new ticket to be used rather than the no-expire ticket.
A little more info on this. I was not able to add my old non-expiring ticket into MDE because it was too old. So I had to call. The Disney person I talked to was able to do this fairly easily.

Since I had her on the line, I asked this same question to get her advice. I believed @hiroMYhero but I wanted to see if there were other options. She recommended I first buy the new park ticket, link it into MDE, and then call them back. She said they could prioritize the new ticket for me.

You probably knew this already or at least guessed it, but I wanted to confirm it here for anyone with a similar question.

Thanks!

I am an AP holder and traveling with someone who is not. We are linked in MDE, but she has not linked her ticket yet to her profile. Am I able to make FP+ for both of us if her ticket is not linked? Is there ever a way to make FP+ for someone in your party who does not have a ticket in MDE?

ETA: We have a room reservation and are staying on property, quickly approaching our 60-day window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter