FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t seem to find my answer by searching for keywords...

If I am staying onsite for 6 nights, but only plan on purchasing a 4 day ticket to be used for the last 4 days of our trip how do my fast passes work?

Or will I only be allowed to make fast passes for 60+3 days since I am only purchasing 4 day tickets? Thanks for your help!

I can’t seem to find my answer by searching for keywords...

If I am staying onsite for 6 nights, but only plan on purchasing a 4 day ticket to be used for the last 4 days of our trip how do my fast passes work?

Or will I only be allowed to make fast passes for 60+3 days since I am only purchasing 4 day tickets? Thanks for your help!

Any 4 days of your 6-night stay.

Hi, was wondering if the experts could help.
I have an offsite stay in Nov with 7 day tickets linked and FP booked for all 7 days.
Today is my 60 days to a package stay for 2 of us with 2 day tickets. When I try to book the Dec FP I'm getting the message that max FP have been reached.
Not sure why the 2nd stay's package tickets aren't being recognized? My Dec dates opened at 7am.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Hi, was wondering if the experts could help.
I have an offsite stay in Nov with 7 day tickets linked and FP booked for all 7 days.
Today is my 60 days to a package stay for 2 of us with 2 day tickets. When I try to book the Dec FP I'm getting the message that max FP have been reached.
Not sure why the 2nd stay's package tickets aren't being recognized? My Dec dates opened at 7am.
Thanks!
If your check-in date is December 20th, MDE isn’t recognizing the packaged tickets.

If you haven’t tried the app to book your FPs, try that as there have been problems with the website.

If that doesn’t work, you’ll need to call.

If your check-in date is December 20th, MDE isn’t recognizing the packaged tickets.

If you haven’t tried the app to book your FPs, try that as there have been problems with the website.

If that doesn’t work, you’ll need to call.

Thanks! Correct checking in on 12/20.
I see both sets of tickets listed in MDE.
Tried both the app and website.

Guess I'll have to call, yuck.

Today is my 60 day mark and I made my fastpass selections this morning. I have reservations through Disney at Ft. Wilderness on my account. We have decided not to camp over Christmas and made reservations through a travel agency for Boardwalk. I did not receive my confirmation number until this afternoon. If I link our our new confirmation number before cancelling my campsite reservations, will my fastpasses be cancelled? I have thought about waiting until the 30 day mark, but I would hate to hold on the the campsite reservation for 30 more days. I am sure someone could use it.

Really the only reason I an concerned is that I was able to get fastpasses for FOP and I know that I would not be able to get them again if my selections were cancelled.

Thanks!

Is there a calculator that tells me when exactly is 60 days out? I check in on Dec. 24. Also, do I need to book at Midnight of the 6oth day out or a friend suggested that they have changed it to like 6 or 7am??

Is there a calculator that tells me when exactly is 60 days out? I check in on Dec. 24. Also, do I need to book at Midnight of the 6oth day out or a friend suggested that they have changed it to like 6 or 7am??
I always ask Siri who uses a date calculator. Your FP booking day is Wednesday at 7:00a ET.

timeanddate.com is where you can plug in your check-in date and subtract 60 days.

I always ask Siri who uses a date calculator. Your FP booking day is Wednesday at 7:00a ET.

timeanddate.com is where you can plug in your check-in date and subtract 60 days.

Thanks so much! That's what I had figured but I wanted someone to verify for me. And I didn't know about the 7am rule.

Help please.

In My Disney Experience under fastpass, I am looking to peruse what is left, and you know look for things like FOP. I already have all my FP's for each day, and my understanding was "you just continue through all the warnings" until you get to the open fastpasses... BUT, if I click on my day, say Dec. 8th, then click on the park, say, AK, it says, you already have FP's for this day, either remove from party..don't worry, all their FP's will remain intact, or cancel a FP to move forward. And so I remove from the party and it just keeps cycling through this over and over...

I must be misunderstanding... I thought I could still look for FP's even if I was fully booked, just supposed to continue through the warnings? But it won't let me do anything. What am I doing wrong? I can't even peruse. Well, I can for a different park. Say I have 3 for AK on the 8th, I can look for MK on the 8th. But I am not going to be in MK on the 8th.

Any help is appreciated.

Help please.

In My Disney Experience under fastpass, I am looking to peruse what is left, and you know look for things like FOP. I already have all my FP's for each day, and my understanding was "you just continue through all the warnings" until you get to the open fastpasses... BUT, if I click on my day, say Dec. 8th, then click on the park, say, AK, it says, you already have FP's for this day, either remove from party..don't worry, all their FP's will remain intact, or cancel a FP to move forward. And so I remove from the party and it just keeps cycling through this over and over...

I must be misunderstanding... I thought I could still look for FP's even if I was fully booked, just supposed to continue through the warnings? But it won't let me do anything. What am I doing wrong? I can't even peruse. Well, I can for a different park. Say I have 3 for AK on the 8th, I can look for MK on the 8th. But I am not going to be in MK on the 8th.

Any help is appreciated.
If you’re checking for availability for the same park, you use Modify from one of your booked FPs.

You only continue through the Warnings if checking for a different park.

Hi! I have a question about using APs to book FPs. On another thread, someone made the following comment:

"AP can have 7 days of FP, unless they have a resort stay booked. The only time there are issues with this is when an AP holder has more than 1 resort stay booked in a short period of time. Say, 2 stays 45 days apart, and the total of the 2 is more than 7 days."

The bolded language is what concerns me. My kids (AP holders) are booked on a 7-day onsite resort stay in January and then a second 7-day onsite resort stay in February. The last day of the January stay is 41 days before the first day of the February stay. Am I going to have an issue booking their FPs for both of these trips? Thanks!!

Hi! I have a question about using APs to book FPs. On another thread, someone made the following comment:

"AP can have 7 days of FP, unless they have a resort stay booked. The only time there are issues with this is when an AP holder has more than 1 resort stay booked in a short period of time. Say, 2 stays 45 days apart, and the total of the 2 is more than 7 days."

The bolded language is what concerns me. My kids (AP holders) are booked on a 7-day onsite resort stay in January and then a second 7-day onsite resort stay in February. The last day of the January stay is 41 days before the first day of the February stay. Am I going to have an issue booking their FPs for both of these trips? Thanks!!

I think you might, yes. APs don’t seem to mesh well with FPs and multiple stays.

@AngiTN can address this and explain the total # of FPs that can be pre-booked.

Then as a day of FPs is used during Trip#1, another day of FPs can be booked for Trip#2.

@AngiTN can address this and explain the total # of FPs that can be pre-booked.

Then as a day of FPs is used during Trip#1, another day of FPs can be booked for Trip#2.
Yeah, I think this is still how it's working too.
I suggested @iujen94 pop over here to confirm that nothing had changed since the last time we had two longer, yet close together stays. Ours have all been shorter when they've been closer together.
If no one here has seen anything about this changing, or been able to book more than 7 days over 2 trips, I'd assume the system still imposes the limit.
And yes, the best way is to book FP for Trip 2 as you use the FP in Trip 1. Or book the 7 most important days, from whichever trip and then, as you use FP in trip 1 you can add in additional days, from whichever trip they need to be added to.
That way, if you want, you can book FP in both trips for the harder to get FP, like SDMT, FEA or FoP
And maybe it's all wrong and when you go to book the FP for the 2nd trip you can book all the days at once.
So what I'd do is, when the window opens for trip 1, book FP for all days of the trip. When you go to book FP on trip 2, if it tells you that you have reached the limit of FP, go back to trip 1 and delete the FP for the days that are easiest to obtain, least important. Provided you have any days in Trip 2 that you want hard to get FP. Book the fewest days on trip 2 that you can, so you can book most of the days on trip 1. Each day you use a FP on trip 1, go and add additional days as needed. Hopefully this makes sense.

If no one here has seen anything about this changing, or been able to book more than 7 days over 2 trips, I'd assume the system still imposes the limit.

I hope I understood this correctly, but last August we had 8 nights, then 4 night cruise and another 7 nights after that, all on property. We are AP holders and I was able to book FPs for all our days for both trips (had to wait for the second window to open, but then I got FPs for 8 days = arrival and departure day as well - no rolling window, all days opened up).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter