FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're there for 2 days and I've booked my fast-passes. Is there a way to see what is still available in all four parks in case I want to do some tweaking. Right now it looks like the system will only let me look in the park my passes are currently in.

We're there for 2 days and I've booked my fast-passes. Is there a way to see what is still available in all four parks in case I want to do some tweaking. Right now it looks like the system will only let me look in the park my passes are currently in.

This Addendum has steps for checking availability in another park if it's for a day where you have booked FPs.

If it's for another day, Day#3, you won't be able to check without Canceling out a day's worth of FPs.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...al-tier-1-booking-fps-for-long-stays.3538258/

My 1st adult trip w/a friend. I've only gone with my family & I normally handle everything. We're booking different things for each other and will settle later....I booked & paid for flights...she booked & paid for rooms...and so on. We have our Disney accts connected. She purchased tickets for MNSSHP & will probably purchase the park tickets.

My question is....If she purchases the park tickets....will I be able to book our fast passes or will she be the only one that can?

My 1st adult trip w/a friend. I've only gone with my family & I normally handle everything. We're booking different things for each other and will settle later....I booked & paid for flights...she booked & paid for rooms...and so on. We have our Disney accts connected. She purchased tickets for MNSSHP & will probably purchase the park tickets.

My question is....If she purchases the park tickets....will I be able to book our fast passes or will she be the only one that can?
There is a place on MDX for allowing another person in your party to do this....its under My Account...Family and Friends List.

There is a place on MDX for allowing another person in your party to do this....its under My Account...Family and Friends List.
Thanks....guess I need to just wait to see how it looks when she purchases the park tickets. Just wanted to know how to handle it all before our 60 day mark gets here.

Thanks....guess I need to just wait to see how it looks when she purchases the park tickets. Just wanted to know how to handle it all before our 60 day mark gets here.
Yes, just make sure you add her tickets to your account and then select her to be able to modify/change selections.

Booking Windows

- The booking window opens at 7:00a Eastern Time each day.

- FPs can be booked in advance, with different booking windows opening for the following 3 general categories of guests:
  • Onsite Guests - 60 Days Before Check-in Date:
    • Guests staying at WDW owned and operated resorts (including DVC) with a room/ticket package.
    • Guests staying at WDW owned and operated resorts (including DVC) with a room-only reservation and valid tickets booked separately and linked to an MDX account.
    • Guests staying at the Swan or Dolphin resorts and valid tickets linked to an MDX account.
    • Guests linked to or listed on an onsite guest's MDX account (controlled by the onsite guest) and valid tickets linked.
  • Offsite Guests - 30 Days Before Park Day:
    • Guests not staying at any of the resorts listed above, but with tickets linked to an MDX account. Note: If offsite guests are linked to or listed on accounts of onsite guests above, they share the onsite guests' booking window of 60 days.
  • Castmembers - 7 Days Before Park Day:
    • CMs not staying at any of the resorts listed above, but with CM tickets linked to an MDX account. CM tickets include Maingates, Guest Passes, and comps. Note: If CMs are linked to or listed on accounts of either category above, they share that category's booking window (60 days onsite, 30 days offsite).
- Onsite guests can book FPs for their entire stay, for as many days as they have tickets for. The maximum number of days is at least 14—reliable data beyond this number is unclear. Practically speaking, this means FPs can be booked for more than 70 days away.
  • For onsite guests with a room/ticket package, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark. Before this point, it is normal for various members and/or their tickets to not appear on the MDX account. The entire traveling party and their tickets will appear at the 60-day mark in almost all cases. It is generally not possible to practice booking FPs beforehand in this situation.
  • For onsite guests with a room-only reservation, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark, assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. Before this point only a 30-day window (from the current day) will be active, again assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. It is possible to practice booking FPs using this 30-day window.
  • If a guest has more resort days booked than ticket days in the MDX account, the FPs can be scheduled on any days during the stay. For example, if a guest has a 5-day stay from Monday to Friday but only 3 days of tickets, FPs can be scheduled on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Offsite guests can book no more than 30 days in advance. This means FPs must be scheduled day-by-day for each day of the stay, assuming the guest wants the widest possible choice of FPs available for each day of their stay.

- Annual Pass (AP) holders have similar benefits as onsite guests when staying at an onsite resort. The primary difference is that AP holders can book up to 7 days of FPs at all times, and more if the length of the onsite stay is greater.

- AP holders have similar benefits as offsite guests otherwise, except that they cannot have more than 7 days of FPs booked at any one time.

We arriving a few days before my daughter's friend and her parents. We are connected on the friends and family list on our MDX accounts and already have some dining reservations together. My question is, will I be able to book FastPass+ reservations for them when I first have access or will they have to wait until their 60 day mark?

I have FP for Star Tours, TSM and Voyage of the Little Mermaid (which I know doesn't really need a FP but there is nothing else I wanted from Tier 2)

Once I scan my MB at TSM can I switch the VotLM FP to GMR?
Or do I have to use that FP and then try to get GMR as a 4th?

I have FP for Star Tours, TSM and Voyage of the Little Mermaid (which I know doesn't really need a FP but there is nothing else I wanted from Tier 2)

Once I scan my MB at TSM can I switch the VotLM FP to GMR?
Or do I have to use that FP and then try to get GMR as a 4th?

No, because they are in different tiers. You must wait to try GMR as a 4th.

Thanks.
What happens if I only book Star Tours and TSM?
Will it let me book GMR ride after or only something from Tier 2?

No again. From Post #8:
A second Group 1 attraction in the same park can be scheduled only as a 4th FP or beyond. In other words, scheduling less than 3 FPs for a day in a tiered park is not a shortcut to getting a second Group 1 FP in the same park faster.

We have Military Salute ticket vouchers attached to our account. We're staying onsite but our booking window only shows 30 days. I thought it would be 60 days. Is this correct?

We have Military Salute ticket vouchers attached to our account. We're staying onsite but our booking window only shows 30 days. I thought it would be 60 days. Is this correct?

You have 30 days from the current day since your tickets aren't part of a package. When you're 60 days from your arrival day, the 60 day window will open.

This is addressed in post #3:

• For onsite guests with a room-only reservation, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark, assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. Before this point only a 30-day window (from the current day) will be active, again assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. It is possible to practice booking FPs using this 30-day window.

When you are exactly 60 days out from your check-in date, the FP window opens for you.

From mesaboy2's FAQ:
For onsite guests with a room-only reservation, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark, assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. Before this point only a 30-day window (from the current day) will be active, again assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. It is possible to practice booking FPs using this 30-day window.

When you are exactly 60 days out from your check-in date, the FP window opens for you.

From mesaboy2's FAQ:
Our 60 day mark is today, July 17. Our reservation is for Sept 17 at the Boardwalk Inn. We have always been able to book FP with no problem on previous stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter