FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
See the post 9 posts up from yours on this page. It has the excerpt from mesaboy2's Booking FP post at the beginning of this thread. :)

I read that, and I am reading that before my 60 days, if I have room only reservations with tickets linked, I am able to test a 30 day period prior to my 60 day mark. For example, 30 days from today. Is that not correct? It is not allowing me to do that. I am trying to figure out if I am just not understanding something. My actual 60 day booking mark will be May 30. Thanks!

I read that, and I am reading that before my 60 days, if I have room only reservations with tickets linked, I am able to test a 30 day period prior to my 60 day mark. For example, 30 days from today. Is that not correct? It is not allowing me to do that. I am trying to figure out if I am just not understanding something. My actual 60 day booking mark will be May 30. Thanks!
You have a package. People with packages cannot practice because your tickets are not active until your check-in day.

Your "package" is what opens the window at 60 days. Mesaboy2 also explains this in the booking section. :)

You have a package. People with packages cannot practice because your tickets are not active until your check-in day.

Your "package" is what opens the window at 60 days. Mesaboy2 also explains this in the booking section. :)

Thank you for your response. My MDE states room only reservations, but possibly it might be considered a package, since we also purchased our tickets through the TA. Thank you again! I will just get started as soon as the 60 day mark arrives. Thank you again! I just want to make sure I have everything planned properly.

Thank you for your response. My MDE states room only reservations, but possibly it might be considered a package, since we also purchased our tickets through the TA. Thank you again! I will just get started as soon as the 60 day mark arrives. Thank you again! I just want to make sure I have everything planned properly.
Something to try in case there is a glitch:

Try reassigning a Ticket from one person to another. If you can do this, your tickets are separately linked and you'll need to call your TA to find out how she booked your reservation and tickets.

Question regarding fast pass tiering. If I only schedule a Soarin' FP for first thing in the morning, once I ride Soarin' would I be able to make a FP reservation for Test Track without having to use two additional tier 2 fast passes.

Question regarding fast pass tiering. If I only schedule a Soarin' FP for first thing in the morning, once I ride Soarin' would I be able to make a FP reservation for Test Track without having to use two additional tier 2 fast passes.
No. When your focus is only 1 park, you must use all 3 FPs before you repeat a Tier 1.

If hopping, after Soarin' you could immediately book a Studios or AK Tier 1.

Something to try in case there is a glitch:

Try reassigning a Ticket from one person to another. If you can do this, your tickets are separately linked and you'll need to call your TA to find out how she booked your reservation and tickets.

Thank you. It says my ticket is non transferable, and it won't let me reassign, so it must be booked as a package, although I thought it said ro I have always done everything on my own, and using a TA is new to me. She has been amazing, though, so it might be my new way of doing things. Just takes some getting used to.

I have a question and I am sorry if this has been answered before but I could not find my answer in the general information pages. Does each person need a fast pass to ride a ride? If my husband has a FP for 7DMT can I ride with him or do I need my own FP to ride with him? Thanks for helping!

I have a question and I am sorry if this has been answered before but I could not find my answer in the general information pages. Does each person need a fast pass to ride a ride? If my husband has a FP for 7DMT can I ride with him or do I need my own FP to ride with him? Thanks for helping!

From Post #2:
- All guests entering an attraction's FP queue must have a valid FP for that attraction, including all character M&Gs. The only exceptions to this are small children under 3yo, who do not need FPs.

We're taking our first trip in October. As horrible as it may sound, no one in our group has any interest in riding Avatar, or the River Journey. If we do not choose to select a tier 1, does that mean we can select three tier 2 FP's instead? Might be a silly question, and I apologize if it's a repeated question. Thank you!!!

We're taking our first trip in October. As horrible as it may sound, no one in our group has any interest in riding Avatar, or the River Journey. If we do not choose to select a tier 1, does that mean we can select three tier 2 FP's instead? Might be a silly question, and I apologize if it's a repeated question. Thank you!!!

You can. It's mentioned deep down in Post #8 in some purple text.

Other people?

If yo
Other people? If you have others listed in your MDE, "Change Party" and the system will add them if FP slots are still available.

u have others listed in your MDE, "Change Party" and the system will add them if FP slots are still available.
Other people?

If you have others listed in your MDE, "Change Party" and the system will add them if FP slots are still available.

Yes... Thank you

Feel free to link me to another post if this question has already been covered elsewhere:

For offsite guests, I have heard about the possibility of booking a campsite at Fort Wilderness in order to obtain the 60 day FP+ window. Apparently you can book a campsite for fairly cheap, but then not actually stay there. Essentially, spending $50 a day to get 60 day advanced fast passes for up to 9 people?

We always stay offsite and have never been able to obtain fastpasses for the headliners at the 30 day mark. $50 extra per day is certainly much cheaper than having to stay at a Disney Hotel to get the 60 day window.

Feel free to link me to another post if this question has already been covered elsewhere:

For offsite guests, I have heard about the possibility of booking a campsite at Fort Wilderness in order to obtain the 60 day FP+ window. Apparently you can book a campsite for fairly cheap, but then not actually stay there. Essentially, spending $50 a day to get 60 day advanced fast passes for up to 9 people?

We always stay offsite and have never been able to obtain fastpasses for the headliners at the 30 day mark. $50 extra per day is certainly much cheaper than having to stay at a Disney Hotel to get the 60 day window.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/throwaway-room-update.3539209/

Hi everyone!

I have a really weird question. I don't know if I already saw the answer fly somewhere but I just wanted to make sure.

First of all, YAY! I can start booking my fastpasses in 3 days. So happy for our first Disney World vacation.

Now, here's the tea :
I am Canadian, therefore we took advantage of the hotel + Canadian discount tickets PACKAGE. I repeat : PACKAGE. But in the post, it says that ONLY ROOM RESERVATION can practice booking fastpasses and has a 30 day window. I can still see my whole party, and I can PRACTICE booking FP during this 30 day window.

Is this weird? Does that mean that my package isn't really a package since it's hotel + canadian tickets? But the canadian tickets are INCLUDED in my package. I am stressing out right now y'all don't even know.

Anyways, I'm probably just very anxious the 60 day period is not gonna open on May 28th (our vacation starts July 27 and I am staying on-site).

If someone can confirm / comfort me, I would really appreciate, LOL.

Thank you so much, have a magical day !

Hi everyone!

I have a really weird question. I don't know if I already saw the answer fly somewhere but I just wanted to make sure.

First of all, YAY! I can start booking my fastpasses in 3 days. So happy for our first Disney World vacation.

Now, here's the tea :
I am Canadian, therefore we took advantage of the hotel + Canadian discount tickets PACKAGE. I repeat : PACKAGE. But in the post, it says that ONLY ROOM RESERVATION can practice booking fastpasses and has a 30 day window. I can still see my whole party, and I can PRACTICE booking FP during this 30 day window.

Is this weird? Does that mean that my package isn't really a package since it's hotel + canadian tickets? But the canadian tickets are INCLUDED in my package. I am stressing out right now y'all don't even know.

Anyways, I'm probably just very anxious the 60 day period is not gonna open on May 28th (our vacation starts July 27 and I am staying on-site).

If someone can confirm / comfort me, I would really appreciate, LOL.

Thank you so much, have a magical day !
Did you have a Canadian Travel Agent or the CAA book your reservation for you?

As long as you have valid tickets (you do) and an onsite reservation (you also are good here), your FP booking window will open in 3 days.

Did you have a Canadian Travel Agent or the CAA book your reservation for you?

As long as you have valid tickets (you do) and an onsite reservation (you also are good here), your FP booking window will open in 3 days.
Thanks for the quick reply! I booked the package all on the Disney World website. It had the option to add the canadian tickets to the package automatically

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter