• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a place somewhere on MDE that shows "xx days till you can make FP+ reservations"

We are checking in 6/30 (going off-site for a week starting 7/1), not going to the parks till 7/2.
I'm assuming my FP+day is Monday 5/1, & but I can't do them for the whole week on 5/1...correct?

I still can't even play with days past May though

I was booking my Fastpasses today but am unable to book either Pandora ride for last 2 days of my trip even though I could have loads of choice eariler in the trip and can book any other fastpass I like for those 2 days as well. Is this a glitch or why have they not released them for 8th and 9th July? Has anyone else seen this yet?

i don't know of anywhere where you can get that countdown within MDE. If you subscribe to Touring Plans, they will send you an alert. I check-in on 6/27 and my FP window opened this morning @ 7. Yours is Monday, 5/1 @ 7.

Are the Kiosks on Main Street open the hour before RD? And are there locations at the other parks to book FP at kiosks before the internal RD?

My Fastpass opened today and I have made other Fastpasses for 8th July, only Pandora was showing no availability

No Avatar as far out at July 8? I was under the impression people were not having an issue booking for Pandora at 60 days out. Our window doesn't open for 2 more days and our trip only goes til the 3rd. Should I scrap our plans and come up with FP that don't include Avatar?

"My Plans - xx days to go" - 60 (assuming you don't have a dining reservation before you check in)
this is a countdown to the start of your trip, not to the opening of your window to book fastpasses. although you could effectively use it for the same thing by subtracting 60 :)

Can someone please explain to me how this happened? We are booked to stay one night at OKW Resort on June 23 (going to the Typhoon Lagoon DVC after hours party that night). We are FL resident Silver annual passholders, so summer blackout dates will be in effect for regular park admission for us on June 23. Normally, as off site passholders, we can only book fast passes 30 days out. However, last night (April 27) I saw that we could get fast passes for as late as June 4 (beyond our 30 days). We nabbed some Pandora fastpasses for a quick visit (live 2 hours away so just going for a few hours) on Saturday, June 3. Were we able to get these fast passes because of our later June 23 reservation, even though it is only for one night or do you think it was a computer glitch...kind of like a Monopoly game bank errs in your favor situation? Either way, we will be happy to fly with the Banchee.

Can someone please explain to me how this happened? We are booked to stay one night at OKW Resort on June 23 (going to the Typhoon Lagoon DVC after hours party that night). We are FL resident Silver annual passholders, so summer blackout dates will be in effect for regular park admission for us on June 23. Normally, as off site passholders, we can only book fast passes 30 days out. However, last night (April 27) I saw that we could get fast passes for as late as June 4 (beyond our 30 days). We nabbed some Pandora fastpasses for a quick visit (live 2 hours away so just going for a few hours) on Saturday, June 3. Were we able to get these fast passes because of our later June 23 reservation, even though it is only for one night or do you think it was a computer glitch...kind of like a Monopoly game bank errs in your favor situation? Either way, we will be happy to fly with the Banchee.
The open 60-day + length of onsite stay FP window is based on your OKW reservation. Your window automatically opened from 30 to 60+ days thanks to OKW. :)

No Avatar as far out at July 8? I was under the impression people were not having an issue booking for Pandora at 60 days out. Our window doesn't open for 2 more days and our trip only goes til the 3rd. Should I scrap our plans and come up with FP that don't include Avatar? QUOTE]

It will probably be fine I got fastpass no problem on 2nd July for Pandora but nothing for either ride showed on 8th or 9th July

Last edited:
The reason for keeping the seas is that you will be ahead of anyone with 3 scheduled at HS trying for a 4th (2nd tier 1). If you are trying to get 2 at HS, then waiting until scanning at FEA would be fine. It would just be less availability at that point. I did something similar last month. Had Turtle Talk at 9:15 and FEA at 12:10. I was able to get 3rd (at MK) just after 9:15, long before anyone at MK could get their 4th.

And I learned the method from your thread :)

So tiers don't apply when doing this? I assumed if you only prebooked one, you still would have to use 2 and 3 before you could do another tier 1 attraction. Does this work within the same park as well? Could I FP RnR and then book TSMM as my 2nd?

For my trip i will be heading to Animal Kingdom on a early magic hour for my first park day. I plan to rush to Pandora first thing in the morning. Should i use fast passes at this park (Mostly for Pandora) or use the fast passes to book in Magic Kingdom the day after on a day that will be a Halloween Party? This will be during the 1st week of October. We have to use the first 3 fastpasses in one park only so i was thinking of not using the fastpass until the 2nd park day.

For my trip i will be heading to Animal Kingdom on a early magic hour for my first park day. I plan to rush to Pandora first thing in the morning. Should i use fast passes at this park (Mostly for Pandora) or use the fast passes to book in Magic Kingdom the day after on a day that will be a Halloween Party? This will be during the 1st week of October. We have to use the first 3 fastpasses in one park only so i was thinking of not using the fastpass until the 2nd park day.

are you saying that you plan to go to AK and MK both in the same day? or AK one day and MK another day? You get three fastpasses for each park day and can't transfer them from one day to another.

Last edited:
The open 60-day + length of onsite stay FP window is based on your OKW reservation. Your window automatically opened from 30 to 60+ days thanks to OKW. :)
Ok, thank you! This is just a lucky treat for us to be able to see a bit of Pandora before our black out dates begin.

Arriving super late, so Disney springs first day. Then Ak on 2nd day, with MK on the 3rd day. Since we can only book 3 passes per park, i was going to bypass AK since we'd be getting there during a emh and use the fp starting on the 3rd day. Or should we use fp on the first park of your trip regardless of what park it is?

So tiers don't apply when doing this? I assumed if you only prebooked one, you still would have to use 2 and 3 before you could do another tier 1 attraction. Does this work within the same park as well? Could I FP RnR and then book TSMM as my 2nd?
The Tiering doesn't apply when hopping to Park#2. (See the FP FAQ ADDENDUM- linked in mesa's Signature)

When staying in Park#1 and hoping to book a 2nd Tier 1, you have to use all 3 FPs before attempting another Tier 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter