• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would park tickets have to be purchased seperately instead of package deals for this to work?
Yes. Tickets that are part of a package serve no purpose until your check-in day.

When your 60-day window opens, it’s based on your linked booked package.

To do what you want with those overlapping dates, your package booking window must be open to cover all those FP days.

I have a split stay that is back to back at Boulder Ridge and Animal Kingdom. I asked Disneyworld.com chat and was told I could book the length of stay up to 14 days (will be stay 16 days) but then when I called MDE IT help to ensure they are linked up, he told me I only get 8 days for the whole time I am there and cannot add days until I use them. Has anyone had any experience with this at all? I see per the first post on Split stays I should be able to book my fastpasses the whole time but is the limit 14 days or 8 days. TIA!!!

I have a split stay that is back to back at Boulder Ridge and Animal Kingdom. I asked Disneyworld.com chat and was told I could book the length of stay up to 14 days (will be stay 16 days) but then when I called MDE IT help to ensure they are linked up, he told me I only get 8 days for the whole time I am there and cannot add days until I use them. Has anyone had any experience with this at all? I see per the first post on Split stays I should be able to book my fastpasses the whole time but is the limit 14 days or 8 days. TIA!!!
Also see the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky that describes booking FPs for Long Stays.

You can book for all 16 days: 14 the day your window opens and Day15 the next day followed by Day16 the day after that.

Also see the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky that describes booking FPs for Long Stays.

You can book for all 16 days: 14 the day your window opens and Day15 the next day followed by Day16 the day after that.

Thank you so much!! I was really started to panic!! :-)

If I book all my FPs at 60 days and then upgrade my tickets to an AP the day that I arrive, will I lose my FPs that are scheduled because I have a "new" ticket?

I have a split stay booked for myself and 2 sons for 1 night at pop followed by 6 nights at Old Key West where 5 other family members will join us. Can I book fast passes for the full week for all 8 people at the 60 day mark for the first night? Everyone is listed in my MDX account.

FP question for Dolphin - if our group has booked rooms using Marriott points at Dolphin, (not going through WDW Travel), which I understand has 60 day FP capability, how do I get all guests (3 rooms) into my MDE so I can control the FP booking for all to begin with? Do I just link the reservation numbers?

Sorry if this is more about reservations than FP, but my concern is being able to make FP for the group 60 days out - redirect me to another thread if appropriate.....

Thanks!

Last edited:
Do I just link the reservation numbers?
Yes. If names aren’t associated with each reservation, you can call Dolphin to specify the necessary names.

If you are booking for the complete group for every FP, you’ll be fine without needing each person’s name as one onsite person in the grouping opens the window for all.

Yes. If names aren’t associated with each reservation, you can call Dolphin to specify the necessary names.

If you are booking for the complete group for every FP, you’ll be fine without needing each person’s name as one onsite person in the grouping opens the window for all.
Thank you, Hiro!

Just want to make sure it is still so regarding the opening of FP+ window:

I have two days of Room Only reservation followed by 4 days of Package reservation.
Will my FP+ for days during the package reservation be bookable 60 days from the first day of my RO reservation???

I was just wondering if/how many people have had luck getting a FP issued from a hotel for something like the pool refurbishment that is happening at AKL this coming fall and how long and what these generic fast passes are good for?

Thanks,

Just want to make sure it is still so regarding the opening of FP+ window:

I have two days of Room Only reservation followed by 4 days of Package reservation.
Will my FP+ for days during the package reservation be bookable 60 days from the first day of my RO reservation???
Yes; you just can’t book any FP for the room-only days.

I was just wondering if/how many people have had luck getting a FP issued from a hotel for something like the pool refurbishment that is happening at AKL this coming fall and how long and what these generic fast passes are good for?

Thanks,
You may want to ask this on the AKL Resort thread on the Resort Board. Resort issued “appeasement FPs” are discussed there.

Did something change yesterday with the ability to "check" available FPs? I know a few days ago I could still go into Add Fastpass even if we already had 3 booked for that day. Today it isn't letting me do that so wondered if something changed yesterday when everything was down.

Also did they do away with tiers at AK? I was able to switch ours to Navi even though we also had FoP booked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter