FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so this morning was a bust too, still unable to select June 4, guess I will try again tomorrow, but if not then I will just wait til 30 days and hope for the best. Our first week we got almost all the important ones that we really wanted, so I can't complain too much. Thanks again for your help!
60 days before June 4th is April 5th. You'll be able to book tomorrow.

Ok so this morning was a bust too, still unable to select June 4, guess I will try again tomorrow, but if not then I will just wait til 30 days and hope for the best. Our first week we got almost all the important ones that we really wanted, so I can't complain too much. Thanks again for your help!
Yes - tomorrow for June 4...I was calculating on the June 3rd date from your original post.

60 days before June 4th is April 5th. You'll be able to book tomorrow.

Yes - tomorrow for June 4...I was calculating on the June 3rd date from your original post.

Ahh that makes so much more sense! I should have set a reminder in my phone then I would not feel like such a dunce about this! I had one for my 60 days but did not think about it for the others. Y'all can over look my blondeness today, right?? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Reactions: CJK
Ahh that makes so much more sense! I should have set a reminder in my phone then I would not feel like such a dunce about this! I had one for my 60 days but did not think about it for the others. Y'all can over look my blondeness today, right?? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Definitely! I do apologize...I should have asked to see which day was your first offsite park day. :-)

Is it still extremely hard, or next to impossible to secure fast passes for FOP at 60 days out, especially if you have a shorter trip? Once Star Wars opens up, I just wonder if you will need a 90 day out window to secure many of the most wanted ones? (meaning possibly staying club level or what ever Disney might deem worthy of a 90 day window)

Is it still extremely hard, or next to impossible to secure fast passes for FOP at 60 days out, especially if you have a shorter trip? Once Star Wars opens up, I just wonder if you will need a 90 day out window to secure many of the most wanted ones? (meaning possibly staying club level or what ever Disney might deem worthy of a 90 day window)
For a June trip, it may be difficult to book for FoP. I was able to book FoP FPs at exactly 60 days out for four consecutive days for the first week of May - next month.

No one knows what Disney will do in preparation for SWGE’s opening. The current Club Level FP program is only a Trial...I believe most people think there will be changes in regards to structure and pricing.

For a June trip, it may be difficult to book for FoP. I was able to book FoP FPs at exactly 60 days out for four consecutive days for the first week of May - next month.

No one knows what Disney will do in preparation for SWGE’s opening. The current Club Level FP program is only a Trial...I believe most people think there will be changes in regards to structure and pricing.
We aren't doing any parks with this trip in June, except for one day at Typhoon Lagoon, I was just pondering the thoughts with future trips. I just think that once Star Wars opens up, a 60 day window might not get you as much as it does pre-Star Wars. And by then or after I bet Disney will have some type of tier in place in regards to fast pass booking windows.

I was reading through a couple pages but I couldn't find the info. If I have a club stay for 2 nights but plan to be in the parks 3 days am I eligible for the special fast passes you can pay for? Or do I have to have 3 nights booked?

I was reading through a couple pages but I couldn't find the info. If I have a club stay for 2 nights but plan to be in the parks 3 days am I eligible for the special fast passes you can pay for? Or do I have to have 3 nights booked?
No one has confirmed if 2 nights work. The CL FP info is in the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky as written by @GADisneyDad14.

Whats the deal with TSM FP? I see some club lvl people saying they are getting them, when will they be back to being available for us non club lvl folks. Im going in May 31-June 3 any shot they become available B4 that or am i looking at stand by only

Whats the deal with TSM FP? I see some club lvl people saying they are getting them, when will they be back to being available for us non club lvl folks. Im going in May 31-June 3 any shot they become available B4 that or am i looking at stand by only
Pretty much Standby-only.

The earliest a CL FP Guest has Reported FP was available: June 25th...then the next day it was no longer available for booking. It’s in the system but isn’t “live.”

I almost started a new thread for this question, but saw this fast pass thread, so hopefully I'm in the right place! I have 3 FP+ booked on one of our Magic Kingdom days (we'll be there two days)... 9:25 Space Mountain, 11:15 Peter Pan, and 5:05 7DMT. There wasn't anything any earlier for 7DMT, and we have dinner reservations at BOG so I figured we could just ride before dinner. BUT I'm wondering if that's a waste of possible 4th, 5th, etc fast passes we could possibly get if we had another morning FP+ instead of 5:05 7DMT. Should I keep the nighttime 7DMT? Or would you get a 10:30 for something else, and move Peter Pan to 11:30-ish, freeing up possible additional afternoon fast passes?

If it helps, our 2nd day FP+ are 9:25 Space Mountain, 10:25 Splash Mountain, and 11:25 Pirates. And we are planning to do morning EMH that 2nd day and *hopefully* going to catch 7DMT during that time. It's my daughter's favorite ride though, which is why I'm torn giving up that fast pass. Suggestions?

I almost started a new thread for this question, but saw this fast pass thread, so hopefully I'm in the right place! I have 3 FP+ booked on one of our Magic Kingdom days (we'll be there two days)... 9:25 Space Mountain, 11:15 Peter Pan, and 5:05 7DMT. There wasn't anything any earlier for 7DMT, and we have dinner reservations at BOG so I figured we could just ride before dinner. BUT I'm wondering if that's a waste of possible 4th, 5th, etc fast passes we could possibly get if we had another morning FP+ instead of 5:05 7DMT. Should I keep the nighttime 7DMT? Or would you get a 10:30 for something else, and move Peter Pan to 11:30-ish, freeing up possible additional afternoon fast passes?

If it helps, our 2nd day FP+ are 9:25 Space Mountain, 10:25 Splash Mountain, and 11:25 Pirates. And we are planning to do morning EMH that 2nd day and *hopefully* going to catch 7DMT during that time. It's my daughter's favorite ride though, which is why I'm torn giving up that fast pass. Suggestions?
I’d keep your 7D where it is.

A 9:25 FP for Space is really early as you can be doing Standby for Attractions with low wait times...or, plan to use it @ 10:25 and then head to Peter Pan.

I’d keep your 7D where it is.

A 9:25 FP for Space is really early as you can be doing Standby for Attractions with low wait times...or, plan to use it @ 10:25 and then head to Peter Pan.

Yes, we will probably do some other rides before Space Mountain and get to it at the tail end of our FP+ time. We didn't get to ride last time, but my daughter is tall enough now and is super pumped. :) Thanks!

Question.... when booking fast passes 60 days out... can you book your day 3 first example HS day or AK day or do you have to book them consecutively? day 1, 2 etc... Thanks..

Question.... when booking fast passes 60 days out... can you book your day 3 first example HS day or AK day or do you have to book them consecutively? day 1, 2 etc... Thanks..
The best advice is to book high priority rides first...so skip around to get those booked. Then, return to each park day and fill in so you have your 3 pre-booked FPs for each park.

Yes, we will probably do some other rides before Space Mountain and get to it at the tail end of our FP+ time. We didn't get to ride last time, but my daughter is tall enough now and is super pumped. :) Thanks!
And be sure to book FP#4 when you enter the 7D FP line. :)

@OMGBecky , you’ve already gotten some great advice from @hiroMYhero, but I would add that you could try to “Modify” your 7DMT to an earlier time. The Modify function in MDX allows you to search for an earlier time without having to cancel your existing 5:05 FP. If, when attempting to modify, you do manage to find an earlier 7DMT FP, MDX will simultaneously book the new (earlier) time as well as cancel your existing 5:05. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter