Fastpass day getting nervous

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
Ok so I’m not technical at all. When I go into the app I see my hotel, all my ADRs and tickets .. if I’m just online I see the make Fastpass selections starting at 7 am and the day so am I good to go?
What preference do ppl have the app or regular laptop? What crashes less? Any advantages ? Disadvantages ?
Ive read the Fastpass thread will make the big kid read it as he’s helping me
Can I be on one and him in the other at the same time ?
So much money on this trip I’d hate to mess it up

It really doesn’t matter whether you use the app or the website.

You don’t need multiple people on multiple devices as long as you have all the people connected to your account. You can make fastpasses for everyone right on your account.

I searched both on my phone and on my computer. On my computer I used Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. Over all I had less issues on my computer, using Google Chrome.

I didn't mean to use all three but the website kept stalling so I started trying my phone and then a different browser. I think I booked a few on my phone and most on the computer.

Good luck! And not getting one FP will not ruin your trip ;) If you don't get one you want keep looking and it might pop up later.

Do you have the order of the hardest to get FPs so you can do those first?

Yes I think so..
I’m starting with FOP at 60+6
Then FEA at 60+7
I have EMM at both TSL and MK
I will go back and fill in from the start 60+1,+2 etc as in assuming earlier days will be less available?
That sound right ?
Thanks so much

I searched both on my phone and on my computer. On my computer I used Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. Over all I had less issues on my computer, using Google Chrome.

I didn't mean to use all three but the website kept stalling so I started trying my phone and then a different browser. I think I booked a few on my phone and most on the computer.

Good luck! And not getting one FP will not ruin your trip ;) If you don't get one you want keep looking and it might pop up later.

Do you have the order of the hardest to get FPs so you can do those first?

Yes I think so..
I’m starting with FOP at 60+6
Then FEA at 60+7
I have EMM at both TSL and MK
I will go back and fill in from the start 60+1,+2 etc as in assuming earlier days will be less available?
That sound right ?
Thanks so much

You sound like a pro!! How many days will you be in the parks ?

7 days .. 6 days in park :)
It’s all thanks to these boards and you guys ..
Thank you all

QUOTE="ForMyBoys, post: 60264601, member: 456889"]You sound like a pro!! How many days will you be in the parks ?[/QUOTE]

One other thing-
If you don't get "perfect" times, select the closest one to what you'd like, and then go back in and try to modify.
I get all my days done, then go back and modify where needed if there's an opportunity to do so. I'd assume this info is in the FP thread. Just because you only see a fp for something at 11:45 one minute, doesn't mean there won't be an 11:10 the next minute. I try to stack them hour to consecutive hour whenever possible to use them up asap to start getting more day of fp's once in the park, so, for me, a 10am fp would be followed by an 11am fp. If I had a 10 am fp, and the only other time for my next fp was 11:45, I'd be modifying to try to get an 11 instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter