Fastest way to mk from Movies?

we stayed at movies in sept. and found it faster to drive

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Bus. It'll drop you off right at MK.

If you drive, you have to park at TTC. Then, either a long walk (especially if it's later in the day) or tram ride to the monorail or the boat. Then, the monorail or the boat.

HOWEVER, both the monorail and boat rides are a great way to arrive at the MK, especially for the first time. Personally, I prefer the boat.

It's almost as if MK was designed for a boat arrival. ;)

Bus,it takes you directly to the park bypassing the parking lot,tram,monorail or ferry.

well few things to think about definitely faster by bus as others have stated BUT if staying until park closing depending on amount of people exiting buses can take longer so many variables agree too that taking the car & then ferry with the castle coming into view is more magical

We always drive to the parks except for MK. After driving a few times we found it to be a pain because of the parking, tram, monorail, etc.

If you leave when everyone else leaves, it can make the bus inconvenient. But I'd suggest hanging back a bit and let the big droves of people get out. Or leave before the crowds do!

No exaggeration, it took us almost 2 hours to get back to Pop from the exit at Magic Kingdom. It was an hour before closing when we left. The line for the Monorail was to MK exit. We tried the ferry. Big mistake, takes forever, just over an hour to get across. Now we ran for the tram, next long walk to car. Then drive back to POP. Could not find a spot near our room. I had to park on the other side of the resort. Never will I drive if I'm staying on property.

We always drive to the parks when we stay on property EXCEPT for Magic Kingdom. Way too long to take the boat or monorail. We always take the bus to Magic Kingdom even though I hate the buses at All-Stars because they are shared and get really crowded. We typically stay at POP, but we are trying Art of Animation this year. We now live 15 minutes from the parks, so we are only staying a couple of days on property.

I had no idea you can't just park at MK..you have to park one place and take different transportation to get there??

Wendimn said:
I had no idea you can't just park at MK..you have to park one place and take different transportation to get there??

Yes. The lot is across Seven Seas Lagoon from MK. Always been this way.

The bus will likely be the fastest way there.

If you leave when everyone else does, the car will likely be your fastest way out, but there is no quick way out of the MK when it closes.

Wendimn said:
I didn't say it hadn't been that way...but did say I didn't know that. Not everyone has been to DW before.

Sigh. Maybe I'll just type the bare minimum necessary in the future to answer questions. That way my responses can be viewed as terse and get someone else annoyed with me.

Sigh. Maybe I'll just type the bare minimum necessary in the future to answer questions. That way my responses can be viewed as terse and get someone else annoyed with me.

I understood ya just fine, MB2. Keep on truckin'.

:hug: pls do not change a thing about how you answer When I read that post my mouth dropped to my chest a simple Thank you for the info I haave never been to WDW before' would have been polite perfect example of read again what you plan to post before hitting submit reply How would it sound in person As for me thanks again mesaboy2 for your game plan for me for MK today I am out the door & will update later

Ruthie

We are so undecided about taking the bus or driving over to the MK. It would be nice to skip the boat wait, but we're going in February so I'm afraid we'll be stuck standing on the bus since we are staying at ASMo.

Always bus when you're going to MK, regardless of where you're staying (unless you're at a monorail resort).

I didn't say it hadn't been that way...but did say I didn't know that. Not everyone has been to DW before.

I don't think that Mesaboy2 was trying to offend you in any. I see you do not have many posts (nor do I), but some of the posters here are a little thin-skinned, and your comment seemd to be that way. Lighten up and it will make you experience on this board a lot more enjoyable.

I don't think that Mesaboy2 was trying to offend you in any. I see you do not have many posts (nor do I), but some of the posters here are a little thin-skinned, and your comment seemd to be that way. Lighten up and it will make you experience on this board a lot more enjoyable.

I thought my post was fine..and have no worries about it. Thanks for your opinion though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter