Fastest Transportation between HS and MK?

MrsSaraG

Mouseketeer
I have a couple questions I was hoping someone could help me with. We are booked for the TSL EMM on 11/14 because we were not able to get FP+. However, I also have a 10:10 appointment for my daughter at BBB in MK.

Is Mears the quickest way to get from HS to MK? My daughter is 5, so we will need a car seat. If I do pre book Mears, what time should I schedule it to pick us up and where will they drop us off at MK?

We are okay with leaving HS at 8:45 when they let RD into the land and skipping breakfast.

Thanks!

Quickest, though not cheapest will probably be a Minnie Van since they will be able to drop you off at the Bus area at MK. If that's to much then Lyft from DHS to Contemporary Bay Lake Towers, and walk over to MK.

A Minnie van is expensive, but may save you a few minutes over taking the bus.

Everything else will take longer than the bus.

I agree the Minnie van is likely the quickest, but it's really pricey. A bus would be the second best option.

Thanks for all the input! Can I ask why the bus would be quicker? I'm not sure of how often they run. I'm afraid we would have to wait around for one. Or are they that frequent?

Yes Minnie Van, but you could have other services drop you off at the Contemporary and you could then walk over (+5 min walk)

Thanks for all the input! Can I ask why the bus would be quicker? I'm not sure of how often they run. I'm afraid we would have to wait around for one. Or are they that frequent?
They're pretty frequent. I don't think I've ever waited more than 15 minutes for one. You could potentially wait nearly that long for a Minnie van.

No other form of transport can take you directly to MK

Allow 15 minutes to walk from the Contemporary Resort front doors to the Magic Kingdom entrance concourse.

Somewhat less if you convince the Lyft driver to do a quick U-turn at the CR just after passing the guard shack, and let you out there.

Minnie Van cost $15 plus $2.75 per mile.

How to book (a) use the Lyft app and use it just like a Lyft except request the MinnieVan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!