Fast Pass Window

LindyWebb

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. My Fast Pass window opens this Sunday and it looks like I will be at either a hotel or hockey rink so I will have to do it on my cell phone and MDE app. I wanted to mock book FPs so I could see what I would be looking at when I really do it but I was surprised the app only showed at 30 days out. I thought it would show 60 since I have a resort booking. Has anyone ever looked at MDE early and noticed that? Will it just jump to a 60 day window when it is time? I am just wondering if I need to call Disney. I have always just booked a package but I have room and tickets separate this time so it is freaking me out.

It will go to a 60-day window. You may find the FP FAQ helpful, particularly the Booking Windows post.

You're seeing 30 days because you have tickets and a room reservation linked separately. The system has no idea if you're planning on actually using those tickets for that resort stay, so it will show 30 days out like it does for offsite guests. When you get to 60 days, your 60-day calendar will open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter