Fast Pass Questions related to Hotels and Volcano Bay

JPinkc

Mouseketeer
Hey we are planning our trip and it looks like on the Universal Website it says Fast Pass is included for Volcano Bay for staying at HRH PBH and RPR? Is that correct? It leads to believe its just the standard Fast pass for staying in them where as in the UO/IA its the Unlimited?? Anyone know for certain?

Hey we are planning our trip and it looks like on the Universal Website it says Fast Pass is included for Volcano Bay for staying at HRH PBH and RPR? Is that correct? It leads to believe its just the standard Fast pass for staying in them where as in the UO/IA its the Unlimited?? Anyone know for certain?

Not sure where you are seeing that on the Universal website but I just checked two places and it specifically says that Volcano Bay is not included.

https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/tickets-packages/express-passes/index.html
Here is the Link to the page, to me its kinda misleading, but I understand its also advertising.

It can be a bit confusing. The page you linked has a blue line that says this - Included FREE* when you stay at a Universal Premier category hotel >

And when you click on it you get this - Plus, guests staying at select hotels can skip the regular lines at most popular attractions with FREE* Universal Express Unlimited™ to Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal's Islands of Adventure™

So only the 2 parks, not VB.

Hi as pp's said you can only use the express pass included for the two parks. However, VB has it's own express pass system that you could possible purchase separately. It has run on and off depending on capacity and time of year. If you go on to the VB page and go to extras it could be there. The number provided for cabana rental can try and answer questions you might have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!