Fast Pass/Park Hopping question

pdz

Earning My Ears
I want to do breakfast in MK and then hop to AK. Can I make my 1st 3 fast passes for AK at my 90 day mark or do they have to be made for the 1st park visited that day? -in this case MK.

They can be booked for AK and you may enter the MK first. The only regulation is that the first 3 fast passes have to be booked for the same park.

the first 3 fast passes have to be booked for the same park.
With the updated FP system, 1, 2, or 3 FPs can be pre-booked for a park. If 1 or 2 are booked, the remainder of the initial 3 can be booked for Park#2 on the day of.

See the FP FAQ Addendum linked in mesa's signature for hopping tips.

With the updated FP system, 1, 2, or 3 FPs can be pre-booked for a park. If 1 or 2 are booked, the remainder of the initial 3 can be booked for Park#2 on the day of.

See the FP FAQ Addendum linked in mesa's signature for hopping tips.
Thanks, good to know but I would always rather reserve 3 in the same park in advance, early in the day and then have the possibility of getting a fourth fast pass.

Thanks, good to know but I would always rather reserve 3 in the same park in advance, early in the day and then have the possibility of getting a fourth fast pass.
A good strategy! :)

Most book a Tier 1 early in the morning in Park#1 and as soon as they enter the FP line, they book a Tier 1 and a Tier 2 for Park#2. This may come in handy for 1 Pandora ride FP before hopping elsewhere after riding the 2nd Pandora ride.

Is it possible time wise to leave Epcot at 7pm and head to MKin time for the fireworks ?

Most book a Tier 1 early in the morning in Park#1 and as soon as they enter the FP line, they book a Tier 1 and a Tier 2 for Park#2. This may come in handy for 1 Pandora ride FP before hopping elsewhere after riding the 2nd Pandora ride.
That's a really good point I never thought of it that way! :)

Is it possible time wise to leave Epcot at 7pm and head to MKin time for the fireworks ?
For sure... you could easily take the monorail from epcot (15-20 min) to ttc to MK (5 -10 min) in about 40 minutes max. Getting into the park takes max 20 mins which still leaves you time to get a good viewing spot for fireworks @ 9pm.

For sure... you could easily take the monorail from epcot (15-20 min) to ttc to MK (5 -10 min) in about 40 minutes max. Getting into the park takes max 20 mins which still leaves you time to get a good viewing spot for fireworks @ 9pm.
Thank you so much for the input. Just found out that there is a Halloween party the day we are in MK, so since we don't have tickets we will habe to miss the fireworks

If I book FP 1 and 2, say for AK, and not book #3. Do I have to wait until #2 is used before booking #3 at, say, EP?

Thank you so much for the input. Just found out that there is a Halloween party the day we are in MK, so since we don't have tickets we will habe to miss the fireworks
Just a tip, I really enjoy the Halloween fireworks and if you still want to see them but don't want to get the tickets for the party the Poly beach is a great place to watch them.

I thought you could not book #4 until the original 3 were ALL used. Is this not the case?

Okay, Thanks! Changes that were not in place on my last trip. You really can see the push to sell the Park Hopper!

Okay, Thanks! Changes that were not in place on my last trip. You really can see the push to sell the Park Hopper!
And in my example, you can actually have your initial "3" in 2 parks if you wait until you are actually in Park#1 to complete the booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter