Fast pass help

DisneyDetective

DIS Veteran
staying on site and trying to do fast passes , only made one , for the Monday and for any days before or after I keep getting this message

FastPass+ Limit Reached
These Guests have reached their maximum FastPass+ allotment. To continue, remove them from your party. Their existing plans won't change. Or, go back and select a date for which you already made FastPass+ selections.

We have annual passes, i cancelled the 16th to try again ,booked the 26th but then same message ie can’t book even before dates

Do you have an off-site trip booked before this trip?

You should be able to book for the length of your on site stay. If you have another trip that's off site with 6 days of FP's already, then that might be the issue

If this on site stay is you're only trip then it's an issue on Disney's end. They were having FP issues yesterday or the day before.

I had issues yesterday & called. They said they're doing a "magical upgrade" that is throwing stuff out of whack.

I had issues yesterday & called. They said they're doing a "magical upgrade" that is throwing stuff out of whack.

LOL. It sounds super magical. I think I'm going to start using that phrase when I make a mistake at work (web dev).

"Ummm, so this page is getting a query error."
"Uh, well, that's because I'm doing something very ~magical~... the massive inconvenience to our client will be worth it!"

I posted about this very issue yesterday. I want to make FP for July. I have Sunday thru Thursday and Saturday booked. Yesterday I tried to add the Friday in between those dates, and I can’t. I get the maximum allotment message. The strange things is that yesterday I was able to make the FP for Saturday. Then I wanted Friday but got the “not so fast” maximum allotment message. Even stranger is that I can book the Saturday that we arrive (we have no park plans that day as we arrive late), which I tried as a test. We are passholders with no trips between now and July. Presently I have only 6 days of FP booked so even if we were staying offsite (we aren’t), I should be able to add one more day. I’m really frustrated. If I call, can they make FP for that Friday? Or do we just have to wait and hope this issue gets resolved?

I tink you are caught up in the glitch that many others have noticed.
Sometimes restarting the app can help.
Many have called to get FPs done.
Good luck. Hope its fixed before its time to schedule the next round of FPs.

I am caught up in this magical upgrade as well. The rest of my party shows up just fine, but my profile has seemingly disappeared. :teleport:

Gotta love it. :goodvibes

I’ll put my faith in it correcting itself at some point. I hope.

Has anyone who’s been experiencing this had any luck in booking FPs on dates were showing as “maximum FP allotment”? I am still being told that I’ve reached my maximum FP even though I only have 6 days booked...

Yesterday was my first day ever making FP and I found it difficult to a) get fastpasses I wanted for FOP or SDD despite logging on at exactly 7am and trying for the last days of my trip and b) Most frustrating--- I got this message with a picture of Olaf "
Whoops! We are unable to put this page together right now, so please try again later" so many times when trying to book that it was ridiculous....

Ugh I kept getting that today also. I was all being told when I picked a date I couldn’t pick any Park b/c there were no FP at all for any park that day. I was soooooo frustrated.

I cant get my fast passes to modify time today.every time I try I get "the page cant be loaded" message

An update. I just called. My situation was rather unique and complicated. I got the problem solved. Here’s an explanation in case anyone is curious:

1. We are passholders. Our APs expire on our trip. We will renew while we are there.
2. The first half of our stay is club level for 4 nights, and we purchased the three additional club level FPs for three day. The second half of our stay is 3 nights non-club level at another resort.
3. Because our passes will expire on our trip, the CM who was booking our club level FPs was unable to book past day 2. As a way around this, she added a “key” to my account to override the block the expired passes was putting onto making FP selections.
4. Apparently she only added the “key” for the club level (first) half of our split stay. The “key” worked for me to book on days 5 and 7 of our trip because it was added for the length of our club level stay (4 nights total; we only needed it for 2 of those days). I prioritized making the FPs on days 5 and 7 because they were the ones for TSL at HS.
5. So when I tried to book FPs on day 6 of our trip (a MK day), the “key” wouldn’t allow it. It had been used for the maximum number days that had been assigned to it.

The CM I spoke to was able to add an additional “key” to allow me to book FPs for day 6 of my trip. Glad I got it solved!

An update. I just called. My situation was rather unique and complicated. I got the problem solved. Here’s an explanation in case anyone is curious:

1. We are passholders. Our APs expire on our trip. We will renew while we are there.
2. The first half of our stay is club level for 4 nights, and we purchased the three additional club level FPs for three day. The second half of our stay is 3 nights non-club level at another resort.
3. Because our passes will expire on our trip, the CM who was booking our club level FPs was unable to book past day 2. As a way around this, she added a “key” to my account to override the block the expired passes was putting onto making FP selections.
4. Apparently she only added the “key” for the club level (first) half of our split stay. The “key” worked for me to book on days 5 and 7 of our trip because it was added for the length of our club level stay (4 nights total; we only needed it for 2 of those days). I prioritized making the FPs on days 5 and 7 because they were the ones for TSL at HS.
5. So when I tried to book FPs on day 6 of our trip (a MK day), the “key” wouldn’t allow it. It had been used for the maximum number days that had been assigned to it.

The CM I spoke to was able to add an additional “key” to allow me to book FPs for day 6 of my trip. Glad I got it solved!
But for others who have APs expiring mid-trip, a CM will not link a FP Key Card for you to book.

This was an exception/Guest Recovery only because of the CL Extra FPs. For any person whose AP expires mid-trip, you’ll have to renew or add on a ticket to book your FPs and then apply the linked ticket towards your AP renewal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter