Fast Pass 60 Day Help

Jamal Cole

Earning My Ears
Ok so we are booked for one night on site dec 22 - 23rd then the rest of our stay offsite. Today was my 60 day and it allowed me to book the 22 & 23rd. We have 3 day tickets am I suppose to be able to book dec 24th also or do I need to pay for 2 nights onsite?

you would need the second on-site night to book the 3rd day. Or wait until 30 days out from the 3rd day.

Ok so we are booked for one night on site dec 22 - 23rd then the rest of our stay offsite. Today was my 60 day and it allowed me to book the 22 & 23rd. We have 3 day tickets am I suppose to be able to book dec 24th also or do I need to pay for 2 nights onsite?
60 days before Park Day #3 is when you can book FPs for that day.

See the Split Stay section of the FP FAQ and it explains how your open 60-day window ‘rolls’ to your offsite park day.

Thanks everyone. I paid for the 23rd - 24th now , but as a seperate reservation so I assume I will have to wait for tomorrow for my "60" day?

Thanks everyone. I paid for the 23rd - 24th now , but as a seperate reservation so I assume I will have to wait for tomorrow for my "60" day?
You didn’t need to add on and pay for another night at a resort. You would have been able to book for Dec. 24th at 60 days prior.

The other posters posted incorrect info.

See the FP FAQ for Split Stays; canceling resort stays regarding FP booking cannot be discussed on this board.

You didn’t need to add on and pay for another night at a resort. You would have been able to book for Dec. 24th at 60 days prior.

The other posters posted incorrect info.

See the FP FAQ for Split Stays; canceling resort stays regarding FP booking cannot be discussed on this board.

Wow now I am getting confused. So I paid for 1 night dec 22-23. Today it let me book dec 22 & 23rd. Now how exactly do I book 60 days for dec 24? I looked at the fp faq split stay but its still confusing me. Are you saying 60 days before dec 24 it will allow me to book fast passes even though I checked out dec 23rd? OR do I need to pay for that one more night of dec 23-24?

Wow now I am getting confused. So I paid for 1 night dec 22-23. Today it let me book dec 22 & 23rd. Now how exactly do I book 60 days for dec 24? I looked at the fp faq split stay but its still confusing me. Are you saying 60 days before dec 24 it will allow me to book fast passes even though I checked out dec 23rd? OR do I need to pay for that one more night of dec 23-24?

Listen to @hiroMYhero. Even though my name is on the FAQ, she basically wrote the split stay portion and knows her stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!